Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my bikes. After the loss of a friend I can't shake the feeling I shouldn't be riding.

Any way on to the bike. I have only had this bike for about 3 months. it belonged to a good friend of mine who bought it new. It has 8828 miles with clean title (bank held). I am firm on $6000.

Full Akro Evo II(with carbon hanger)
PCIII custom mapped
K&N air filter
TRE
Speedohealer
Servo eliminator
Smog block off plates
Zerogravity light smoke duuble bubble
Champs sliders
Front flush mount turn signals
Kawasaki seat cowl
Targa fender elimintor
H.I.D. headlights (6000)
Intigrated tail light
Scotts stearing damper
ZX14 front braking system

Plus I have an extra set of bodywork that I will let go with the bike. It needs a litlle tlc. But will make a good painter set. The only extra parts not included are the parts that came in black(lowers,filler pieces under the seat and fender pieces.

There may also be a few things I'm forgetting also.

I am aslo selling my 08 Busa. But that is another post.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. Sorry. I don't want any more bikes right now. If was going to keep any bike it would be my Busa.

·
Registered
262 Posts
wow spotless looking bike!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't sell any parts off the bike. It goes as whole or I will let it sit in the garage. Sorry.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Has the bike ever been down or wrecked?... and do you have more pics all angles and close ups... and does a local bank have title or a out of town bank....

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Has the bike ever been down or wrecked?... and do you have more pics all angles and close ups... and does a local bank have title or a out of town bank....

Good luck with the sale, very nice bike.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wtf?

Dear ZX10Ryda,

SUPER K has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - 05 Magma red 10 - in the Bikes 4 Sale forum of Kawasaki ZX-10R.net.

This thread is located at:
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77343&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by ZX10Ryda)---
---End Quote---
Can you even read?:rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale, very nice bike.

This is the email I just received above... I guess you edited your reply REAL QUICK and removed the smart ass comment... I have cash on hand you stupid fuck and I bet the seller didn't appreciate your reply!! ...

And can't you even read the listing does not say whether or not it has ever been down... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU REPLYING FOR ANYWAY??? nor does it say anything about how quick I can get the title!! NOR ARE THERE CLOSE UP PICS.... I have had a bad fucking day... and I am interesting in purchasing this bike

do you get my drift? or would you like me to be more blunt about it??

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I am going to keep it and my Busa. When next year comes around I will most likely regret my decision to sell them.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Cool... I intend on buying the 08 anyhow... thanks for your reply

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Hell what a deal! I wouldn't take anything less than 7800 for my 05.. Keep in mind most 90% of the Gen 1s are junk by now...

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Not this one. If it wasn't as nice as it is I wouldn't have bought it.
I think that's what I was saying... I think.. yea I'm sure of it... Bikes as nice as your 05 are becoming very rare.. 6 K is a steal for it... As I stated I wouldn't take that for my 05...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts