Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for trade is a very good condition 10r..... akaprovic exhaust gold accents throughout the bike .. gold rims, shorty levers, chain, pegs... 16t sprocket... 14,000miles bike runs very strong always garaged,flush mount signals, hot bodys license bracket, new tires...Bike runs very well elf oil every 2000,very tight ride nothing loose, Baisicly I'm looking for a fun car or truck something EQUAL VALUE SO PLEASE NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!:eek:ccasion1

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
man if i had a newer truck and lived a little closer to you i would trade you in a second,
good luck on the trade its a great looking bike

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hrmm i have a 97 honda prelude with full dc exhaust headers dc cold air intake and dropped racing suspension that screams maybe youll be interested if youare id be willing to drive up with guranteed reliability thingy. See my car has a fresh engine swap and the engine has only roughly 50k miles on it so the things got a lot moree time to kick and thats kinda high mileage for a bike that yr

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its cool thanks though...and if your bike has everything done when its supposed to than it should go 40k plus

1 - 7 of 7 Posts