Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey sponsors

Been trying to find the best price I can get for Helibars for my '05. There was a group buy last year where 1-9 sets was $205 shipped each. I'm trying to get that price if possible. Still waiting to hear back from Chris at Flatout

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Dawson-ZX said:
Hey sponsors

Been trying to find the best price I can get for Helibars for my '05. There was a group buy last year where 1-9 sets was $205 shipped each. I'm trying to get that price if possible. Still waiting to hear back from Chris at Flatout
That is where I got them from. Best price around anywhere. I called around, but there aren't alot of dealers for those. And they all want DAMN retail price!!!!!! Plus shipping. I had mine in 3-4 days from ordering them.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well guys, I have to say.... I ordered from Chris at Flatout on Friday. $205 shipped just like the GB was last year for 1-9 sets... They've arrived TODAY!!! that's like UPS-NDA (red) service at no charge.... I guess maybe it's because we're only about 400 miles apart, but still... that rules!!!

anyone know the size for the steering stem head nut?? the service manual doesn't have the size, just 58lb ft. torque...

·
Registered
697 Posts
Can you pm me the cost? I'm at work until we get done... could be a long time. Shipping would be to 76306.

$205 shipped is looking good! I just sold my Buell (well, I have the deposit) so I want to get the Helibars before I blow it on stuff for my kid.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Dawson-ZX said:
anyone know the size for the steering stem head nut?? the service manual doesn't have the size, just 58lb ft. torque...
Its a 36mm. Get ready to kill a 10 dollar bill for that socket. :sad:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Yes, lemmy know as well.

I was thinking of selling, but if use the bike to tool around school I want new bars.

TIA
Phil

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Installed the Helibars last night... the instructions are fairly clearcut and all... they make a pretty big difference in the riding position....the bars are wider so that translates to less steering input needed to turn... I really didn't notice any bad vibrations or anything... don't know what I'm going to do for barends though...

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't know.... google Heli Bars and go to their website and look...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts