Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my other bike i need money to put down on a house selling this bike well under retail. its blue and white good condition has trc exhaust basically stock but clean bike has a couple sratches nothing major no accidents or anything. 3800 miles you can call me if interested im located in ocala FL. 352 274 0652

will consider other bike towards partial trade and cash also. Depends on bike and condition.

here is a link to some pics of the bike it doesnt have any of the carbon fiber or autographed tank all that extra stuff is gone but it does keep the exhaust other than that its basically stock
http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-sale/363451-autographed-2005-gsxr-1000-blue-white-lots-extras-make-offer.html

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sorry Abe but The deal you want it a little to steep especially for a dropped bike. I will call you this morning and confirm this! I would never leave you hanging.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this bike is still for sale or trade+cash for other bike in trade no tire kickers please this bike is 1000 under book value i can put it in the trader and sell it in a week but i dont want to spend the extra money to put it in there if i can sell it on here.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
turboten said:
Im selling my other bike i need money to put down on a house selling this bike well under retail. its blue and white good condition has trc exhaust basically stock but clean bike has a couple sratches nothing major no accidents or anything. 3800 miles you can call me if interested im located in ocala FL. 352 274 0652

will consider other bike towards partial trade and cash also. Depends on bike and condition.

here is a link to some pics of the bike it doesnt have any of the carbon fiber or autographed tank all that extra stuff is gone but it does keep the exhaust other than that its basically stock
http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-sale/363451-autographed-2005-gsxr-1000-blue-white-lots-extras-make-offer.html
Why would you wanna make a partial trade for another bike if you need money to put down on a house??? Doesnt make sense to me??:dontknow:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cause i dont want to be without any bike like to have my cake and it eat too. sort of speak

·
Registered
123 Posts
turboten said:
cause i dont want to be without any bike like to have my cake and it eat too. sort of speak

I can understand that!!!!!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
turboten said:
I understand exactly what you mean. I have to sell my 06 10R, due to needing cash, but I can't go without something to ride. Good luck with the sale, wish I coul buy it from you, but I have to get rid of and expensive one :sad:
:bump:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts