Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
my friend that rode the new gix 1000 told me this "i dont really wanna tell you but that gix is stronger and turns better than your bike"

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
stunnerific_harry said:
my friend that rode the new gix 1000 told me this "i dont really wanna tell you but that gix is stronger and turns better than your bike"

No offence to your friend but I think I will wait for the comparos from some of the mags and others maybe more qualified to see if the suk is stronger. :headshake

·
Registered
442 Posts
Wow, I cant belive yall dont know this. I'm talking to all of yall. Stock for stock the new gixxerr is faster (DOH) lighter and possible turns better. From now on anyone that comes on the board saying the Gsxr is better than the
10R is a DORK and the thread should be erased. Though it may be hard to belive the new corvetts are better than the old ones, go think about this concept for a few houres. WOW. :dontknow: :dontknow: :iamwithst :bump:

·
Registered
585 Posts
My brother and I both have 04' ZX10's. We have a freind that has an 05 Gix 1000, Saturday My brother raced him on the highway (I had a pessenger), the Gixxer is completly stock and my brother has a Micron slip on. The Gixxer had about 500 miles on it. They went from 3rd gear roll on and My brother's 10 Pulled away from him by a couple bike lenghts. My bike, and I'm no pro, has been 6.19 @ 118. ?? on a 1.59 60' with nothing more than a 15/39 gearing, stock exhaust.

There fast, don't get me wrong. But don't beleive all the hype. Just my opinion. I also still think we look much better. ;)

·
Banned
856 Posts
i am beginning to think its alotta hype as well. i saw a Professional rider " chris williams" only barely get into the 9s tonight at the drags. and the bike he was riding was slammed and strapped

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
some gixs and some 10s are faster than others. thats just the way it goes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts