Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have everything on the motor for sale with the exception of the crank position sensor and oil pan and pickup which have already been sold.

All prices are OBO
Prices do not include shipping

Transmission $175
Cylinder head with camshafts, valve cover, cam position sensor, and hardware(no valve cover gasket) make offer on parts or whole
Clutch hub, basket, basket bearing, fasteners, clutch pack. No cracks good condition $150
Crankshaft with starter clutch and timing rotor $250
Connecting rods ??? make offer
Pistons??? make offer
Starter cover(small) $25
Starter cover(large) $65
Clutch cover $60

A couple years ago when the motor came out of the bike I thought the block was cracked. I no longer think that as I was not getting any oil in the coolant at all. The oil galleys are higher pressure than the coolant passages. If a coolant passage was cracked I would have had oil in the coolant. Thinking it was a water pump seal.

Make offer on crankcase halves.

APE Manual CCT $30
Front brake calipers

Also have a complete set of front brakes(upgraded) that I might be willing to part with for the right price. Brembo RCS 19 mastercylinder, Either Goodridge or Galfer stainless lines(can't remember which) and 07+ ZX-6R Nissin front brake calipers.

If you want pics or any other little parts I may have from the motor let me know.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Do you have the generator? If so, price please?

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Sending you a PM

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Oh, sorry for the mix up. I meant the original poster, not you Zuhayr. I was PMing him about the cylinder head. I think that may be a long shot, I havent heard back from him and I sent him a PM days ago

·
Registered
163 Posts
Oh, sorry for the mix up. I meant the original poster, not you Zuhayr. I was PMing him about the cylinder head. I think that may be a long shot, I havent heard back from him and I sent him a PM days ago
Oops! My bad. Guess I'm still looking for an 05 generator then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts