Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:headshake he fell over
on a group ride we stopped and the mouth of the canyon to let the whole group get together again, while waiting a girl on a 250 came in and was turning around to get in the line, didnt see the crub:rolleyes: hit it and tipped over so i being a nice girl got off oscar to help her pick up her bike, as we got hers up we hear a disusting sound, i turned around and oscar was on his side (kickstand side) :dontknow: WTF??? well combination of things on a little slant on the parking lot just enough wind and for some dumb reason me not leaving it in gear, 1st time i get off with it in neutral:headshake

damage
:sad: frame slider took most of it, clutch lever got bent a little (it accually curves right over my pinky now makes me have a better grip on it:wink:)
mirror got scuffed, a little rash on the bottom faring and a little by the back seat, and the curb feeler on the peg popped off

not too bad for a stupid moment, all i was tring to do is help the ding dong on the 250 :cool: oh well!! is all i can say

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
That sux! Doesn't it piss you off even more tho that it happened when you were helping some one else and trying to be a good person? God that sh!t erkks me. It's like wtf was I not supposed to help. zzzzzzzz

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sux! Doesn't it piss you off even more tho that it happened when you were helping some one else and trying to be a good person? God that sh!t erkks me. It's like wtf was I not supposed to help. zzzzzzzz
yep exactly my thoughts, 1st thing i did was hand up in the air and yelled WHAT THE FUK??????:dontknow:

·
Registered
40 Posts
been there

about the same thing happened to me a few days ago. my girlfriend got off her 6 and was walkin away and i happened to see it and caught it as it was fallin and then my 10 attacks me from behind landin on my damn leg. i said the same thing she did...what the fuk!!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
That's terrible MBM!! Nothing wrong with a little "customizing!" Thank goodness for those frame sliders! Sounds like they did their job!

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's terrible MBM!! Nothing wrong with a little "customizing!" Thank goodness for those frame sliders! Sounds like they did their job!
:lol: "costomizing"

the slider did a good job. dont wanna know what he'd look like w/o them on

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
that sux Nancy!!........but imagine the damage with out the sliders!......lesson learned.....least it was at 0mph!.....with you on your feet !. I feel for ya!.....you'll get him straightened out!.oscar that is!!........glad you are ok!.........

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
835 Posts
:sad: Ouch!!!

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20