Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if my 05 Galpher race lines will fit on a 06 master? I purchased a 06 master and callipers and wnat to use the lines on them.
Thanks

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
If memory serves me right the 05 lines will not work on the 06 master.

Tread

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Trav its a completely different angle setup from the 05 traditional to the 06 radial so i seriously doubt it, however i did stay @ a Holiday Inn Express lastnight.

BD

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Trav its a completely different angle setup from the 05 traditional to the 06 radial so i seriously doubt it, however i did stay @ a Holiday Inn Express lastnight.

BD
Holiday inn?... :spit:

Jstwkd1, The brake lines aren't the same, I have an 05 GSXR master cly. on mine and I used stainless lines for a 636 and worked great but I'm pretty sure lines for an 06 10 will work for the 05 10.......

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well That sucks..................Geuss I am selling a brand new set of Black Galpher race lines for a 04-05 10....
Thanks for the replies guys.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder if the sponser I purchased them from will let me exchange for an 06 set? Should I ask.............I hate asking shit like this.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
jstwkd1 said:
I wonder if the sponser I purchased them from will let me exchange for an 06 set? Should I ask.............I hate asking shit like this.
give er a go otherwise you'll never know.

BD

·
Registered
969 Posts
How much do you want for the lines????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts