Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

241 - 253 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
Gen 1 Spark Black and HP4 Competition.
199 Posts
Michael, have you turned a wheel on it yet ?... that bikes stunning and needs a run lol...some roadside pics would be good man..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
Yep, rode it last weekend.

I’m bad about taking pics out. I’ll take some next time I go by the beach.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yea I agree some external shots would be great, I'm guessing the weather is still fine over there... it's getting very cold here now but lovely and sunny, plenty bikes out on the road as I drove past the Old Course at St Andrews earlier, it looked strangely quiet due to C-19 restrictions..it made me want to grab my sticks and smack a long iron on the first tee lol.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yea, you know I knew that right ?... lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
Lovely, that is one clean unit ! Whats your plan for it Michael, track, hold on to it as a daily ride or is it for dry days only ?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
Weekend dry only.

It’s a Gen 1... always wanted one and can’t let it go.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yea, keep it, doubtfully you'll recoup every penny you spent, but like me it's not why you done it. Mine owes me 7 grand UK.. I'll never get that back.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
Oh no, it’s a 16 year old bike and people will offer me peanuts for it if I was to sell.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Beauty! Great job MT
A clean Gen 1 seems to be advertised at $4,500 - $5,000 these days. I have that much just in add-ons! I imagine you do too at least. Who knows, maybe these will be a collector‘s item one day! It is a cool bike, fun to ride, looks like it’s a keeper!

241 - 253 of 253 Posts