Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

201 - 220 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
I’m going to try out the new custom race switches from WoodCraft. Pricey, but they look very well made.

4 day turnaround, I’m just hoping they can add the correct two prong connector for a Brembo microswitch.

I also like the ability to pick the button colors and horn button delete.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I’m going to try out the new custom race switches from WoodCraft. Pricey, but they look very well made.

4 day turnaround, I’m just hoping they can add the correct two prong connector for a Brembo microswitch.

I also like the ability to pick the button colors and horn button delete.
are these like the CNC, ducabike, and others that are out there? If someone has a brembo mark ii brake master i have a 3 button switch done by bike sports development that would clean up the on/off switch for the bike, and has an extra button that was designed for a rain map..I will most likely use from my mv or buy another cnc 3 switch for my brembo rcs.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
OEM wheels with no discs and 520 aluminum sprocket:

Front: 9 lb, 6 oz
Rear: 15 lb, 10 oz

OZ Piega with the same as above:

Front: 8 lb, 0 oz
Rear: 13 lb, 2 oz

·
Registered
64 Posts
View attachment 445293 View attachment 445294

$612. It’s the shipping that will not make it worth it.

I can get a set of Sharkskinz brand new and have my painter make the same headlight for same price or less.
These are awesome, always wanted to set up a road/track bike using something like this. Would a light like that be able to do Hi and Lo beam?

PS this build is so nice! Well done!!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Thank you.

Yes, the dual beam light is possible.

MotoForza sells the light set-up and molding for a race fairing.

The CleverWolf is special because it brings the pelxiglass cover and a PIAA light. Both items are very expensive to replicate here in the US.

201 - 220 of 253 Posts