Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im asking for 7,000, forsale here and locally

its time to part with my baby, there is absolutly nothing wrong with it Im only eslling it because Im getting a zx14, this thing will make heads turn and is perfect for street or track

mods: Akra carbon hex full system, k and n filter, tre, kleen air mod, one tooth down, re reouted crank case breather, custom d2s projection headlight, hids, db puig screen, galfer ss lines and pads, theres more im sure im forgeting right now

just had an oil change 150 miles ago, fresh spark plugs as well, bike has 11300 miles on it I think a little less then that but thats the ballpark for now, brand new front tire and the rear tire is still good comes with stock header and solo cowl painted to match as well

if you are looking for a ten this one is the perfect one, theres not many more mods left you can do and its got around 10 grand invested in it, the bike has never been down and I am the second owner, the first owner was afraid of it so he sold it

pics:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, I got something pending but not a sure thing, i can decrease the price but parts are coming off if i do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts