Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice fbody in the backround..... ive got my share of them too.... good luck with the sale on your baby here....
thanks i have a sweetspot for fbodies lol...

I am selling the TA also.. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1338080-wtt-wts-98-ta-75k-390rwhp-9-built-4l60e-04-zx10r-190hp-right-pickup.html

I just need to sell some of the vehicles and get something that i can drive during the winter... the wife drives the envoy and all i have are fbodies and the bike lol...

·
Registered
657 Posts
ive got a 97 gmc jimmy with a 03 s10 front end swap on it..... ill trade u for ur 10 if you want, as i dont drive the truck often....

if u want any more info just pm me

also i saw u said 99, but this is the same engine used all the way up till 03, and it just (under 500km ago) had a full service, wires, plugs, egr valve, o2 sensor, y pipe replaced etc..... so shes all good to go, 4x4 works perfect

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive got a 97 gmc jimmy with a 03 s10 front end swap on it..... ill trade u for ur 10 if you want, as i dont drive the truck often....

if u want any more info just pm me

also i saw u said 99, but this is the same engine used all the way up till 03, and it just (under 500km ago) had a full service, wires, plugs, egr valve, o2 sensor, y pipe replaced etc..... so shes all good to go, 4x4 works perfect
Thanks but i just bought a pickup today.. 05 Silverado 2500 crew cab 4x4

OK GUYS I NEED THE BIKE GONE! i only got financed for part of the pickup and have to come up with the cash to pay the rest.

I WILL SELL THE BIKE TO THE FIRST PERSON TO COME UP WITH $4000... I NEED THE CASH BAD!

IT WILL BE GOING ON EBAY SOON WITH A $4000 STARTING BID, NO RESERVE!!!!!

THANKS GUYS!

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
just out of curiosity, how does one go about finding out if it has the carpenters package or not?

I mean, if I was coming from a 600 or 750 not knowing anything about Kawi and jumped on a zx10r with -2 down in front, I would probably think it has all kinds of crazy work done to it since not knowing the feeling of a gen 1 power.

Aside from having the receipt of the working being done and calling them to verify it was done.

Just wondering.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I mean, if I was coming from a 600 or 750 not knowing anything about Kawi and jumped on a zx10r with -2 down in front, I would probably think it has all kinds of crazy work done to it since not knowing the feeling of a gen 1 power.
you loop it and have a great story to tell the rest of your life. haha.

hopefully someone has a serious answer for ya.

i can't believe this thing is still here at this price... put it on craigslist or Ebay, it'll be gone in a few hours haha

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
ha "cute" stickers dude jk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya im in vegas right now picking up my pickup.

as soon as i get back the bike will be on ebay... i will update you guys with a link.

Will get a video also.

As for those of you who are far away there is a motorcycle shipping company that will ship a motorcycle from coast to coast for $600!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just out of curiosity, how does one go about finding out if it has the carpenters package or not?

Aside from having the receipt of the working being done and calling them to verify it was done.

Just wondering.
you will notice the power band is a little different, quite alot stronger up top... also you can tell how geared out a 10 is by its rpm/speed in each gear.

OR

Pull the valve cover

OR

obviously receipts and/or calling Carpenter to verify that the work was done.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
damn i was bidding on ebay got beat the last min.
well heres a not-so-funny story for you....

The a**hole that was bidding sent me this message:

"i messed up, i meant to put $2900 not $3900. I have no way to pay that much for the bike will you take $2900??"

I answered like 30 questions for this guy and wasted alot of my time just for him to try and lowball me!!!

So the bike is gonna go back up again prolly...

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
well heres a not-so-funny story for you....

The a**hole that was bidding sent me this message:

"i messed up, i meant to put $2900 not $3900. I have no way to pay that much for the bike will you take $2900??"

I answered like 30 questions for this guy and wasted alot of my time just for him to try and lowball me!!!

So the bike is gonna go back up again prolly...
That sucks man!!! I hate them Dbags on eBay, Ive been dealing with a few idiots that like to hit the Buy it now button then never pay :headshake I just cant figure out why people do that?? :dontknow:

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Thats ridiculous... $3900 is already a steal to be pulling some shit like that.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That sucks man!!! I hate them Dbags on eBay, Ive been dealing with a few idiots that like to hit the Buy it now button then never pay :headshake I just cant figure out why people do that?? :dontknow:
ya man i dont get it either.... if you dont have the money then why bid :headshake

1 - 20 of 25 Posts