Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
GLWS. Nice clean 1st Gen. If your looking to get that much money you should try and part it out and put the stock parts back on. I'm not saying you can't sell it at that price with what you have on it.

It's a tough market out there. GL

·
Registered
184 Posts
Price seems a tad high man... Even with all the mods the bike market just isnt there

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Aye, put stock parts back on... post them up and sell them. Put bike up in stock form. That will be the only way you get anything close to 6800 for this. Sorry don't mean to crap on your thread, but this isn't going to move. Personally I just bought an 05 /w 2875 miles for 5000 and I don't think that was a great deal.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya i understand you guys thanks for the info it sucks i don't have all the stock parts nomore that's why im trying to sell it like that... i guess if it doest sell ill keep it... thanks everyone

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya i understand you guys thanks for the info it sucks i don't have all the stock parts nomore that's why im trying to sell it like that... i guess if it doest sell ill keep it... thanks everyone

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not trying to go thro all that if u lived around my way i would consider it but if it doest sell ill just sit on it ...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya like i said before i understand all that ill leave it on the side and let my dog piss on before i give it up for that price...

i herd the new 2010 zx10s are nasty anyone kno about it like fast wise they say it's the fastest bike out right now ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts