Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking to sell my 2004 zx10 dust collecter. has not moved in a few years. bike has 4k miles on it.i purchased a muzzy turbo kit from a member and took me awhile to put it on. it still needs some work and to be tuned but i have no interest in fishing to ride. bike also has 3-9 over swingarm that is basically brand new. bike has power commander aftermarket adj levers polished lips that have never seen the road a new pilot power on rear but the front tire is stock and is getting worn. have a hard cowl seat for back. also have a few vortex rear sprockets. rear pads, front and rear spec stands, a rear woodcraft stand, and other miscellaneous parts looking to get rid of i all. would like to make someone a good deal for everything. if not then i will put back to stock and parts. looking for any reasonable offers. i will post the only current pic of bike i have. seat is off as i was charging the battery. you can e mail or call or best is to text me with any questions , 607 542 6877 also has hyper pro adj steering dampner

cant get picture to upload will try again later but can text a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
do you have a good set of vortex rearsets you would sell? I'm in ithaca so you wouldn't need to ship them.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i have a perfect set of OEM pegs that have never touched the tarmac:frown: that I could add into a deal. Think about it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts