Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a full akrapovic (ss header with titanium can) currently should be in route back to me from (tallpaul) i sold for 400 shipped if anyone is interested let me know ill let u know when i get it back here are some pics

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
or maybe we can send it to the new buyer i bought a sidewinder for my new motor is y i sold it let me know when u get it

·
Registered
147 Posts
What are you talking about?!?! I don't sell things I don't have.

If I did have it or do get it I'm not jackin around buying and selling for anybody. I'm in Iraq and I'm not gonna have my wife running around trying to figure out what it even is, repacking it, and shipping it.

Thanks for asking though. I do have an old ninja 250 I'm thinking about selling as a 2010 zx10r.

·
Registered
147 Posts
As soon as I do figure out the whats going on, I'll be sure and post it. This guy obviously isn't truthful about everything. But I think he really sent an exhaust, still waiting on a tracking number though. So I'm probably gonna have to get it shipped back to him.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
GEEZESS... Are you telling me 3mil is now trying to sell this exhaust to another buyer... and TallPaul hasn't even received it YET?! Are you nuts?!!!

I can't believe I'm reading this. This type of crap is just outright offensive to the average 10R.net member who buys/sells stuff on here.

We need to post a warning for everyone regarding 3mil's shady business practices. Unfuckingbelieveable...

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Is this the crackhead pipe I saw for sale? And now it's for sale again but hasn't even been shipped to the buyer? WTF is going on in here? Ahh I just checked his threads. This is shady.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
By the time this sells it will have made more trips than Donkey did.

Potential buyers beware. Bloo is looking into a transaction between Tallpaul & 3mil. I'm sure he will update everyone accordingly.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I've been blessed by honest sellers and buyers on this forum, never had or gave problems. When people start messing around on this forum, it makes everybody suspicious of the next guy.

I think a little honest clartification from the seller would be greatly appreciated....because so far it sounds like a case of buyer beware.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
do anyone else hear that wierd theme music right now that comes on just before Jaws eats somebody!!!!!! :popcorn:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm still waiting for an actual tracking number... I think that music is getting louder.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm still waiting for an actual tracking number... I think that music is getting louder.
All I can say is, dude, you have amazing patience with that moron. You have my utmost respect, as I probably would have resorted to language which probably gets people banned on the site...

Stay strong... !

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
GEEZESS... Are you telling me 3mil is now trying to sell this exhaust to another buyer... and TallPaul hasn't even received it YET?! Are you nuts?!!!

I can't believe I'm reading this. This type of crap is just outright offensive to the average 10R.net member who buys/sells stuff on here.

We need to post a warning for everyone regarding 3mil's shady business practices. Unfuckingbelieveable...
:+1:

It's this type of sh*t that makes people weary of buying online. Who knows, it could be a lack of common sense, but doesn't seem like it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Still nothing. Filed with Paypal and waiting for their "investigation".

Doesn't really have anything to do with patience... has to do with being halfway around the world:eyecrazy:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Still nothing. Filed with Paypal and waiting for their "investigation".

Doesn't really have anything to do with patience... has to do with being halfway around the world:eyecrazy:
TALLPAUL i wish you the best of luck wit the exhaust! hopefully things turn out and you dont get screwed...but some people ruin it for everyone

1 - 20 of 29 Posts