Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking into getting a pcIII for the bike i got a couple weeks ago. according to the PO, it has a stock air filter which he claims is just as good as a K&N.

Is there a map you guys would recommend using with this config? What are your opinions on the stock filter? He did say he cleaned & recharged it, but i'm not convinced about anything a guy trying to sell the bike says lol.

here is the link of available maps from the power commander website so you dont have to search

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/powercommander_iii_usb.aspx?mk=8&mdl=62&yr=2004

interested to hear your opinions. thanks guys!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
When i had my leo slip on with a k&n filter i ran the Arrow map or the ti force and had good results with both (arrow seemed better though). there seller was full O shit too cause i didn't know you could "clean & recharge" the stock air filter........1st i'd ever heard of that.honestly i'd call dynojet, let them know whjat you have and they will suggest the best map for your application.....you can always "tweak" it where needed after you run it a few times. best of luck!!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When i had my leo slip on with a k&n filter i ran the Arrow map or the ti force and had good results with both (arrow seemed better though). there seller was full O shit too cause i didn't know you could "clean & recharge" the stock air filter........1st i'd ever heard of that.honestly i'd call dynojet, let them know whjat you have and they will suggest the best map for your application.....you can always "tweak" it where needed after you run it a few times. best of luck!!!
awesome! thanks man. all very good info/advice.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
In the same boat, have Full Leo Vince on my '05. I gave up trying to find a map for it, ordered a WEGO III so I'll be making my own. Give me a few weeks and I can share it (still waiting on the WEGO III). Mods will be for GIPro /w TRE, Secondary Butterflys removed, Leo Vince Full, K&N, and of course PCIII.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts