Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
04 zx-10 7,000 miles $5,500!!!!!

Bike is in perfect running order and has no scratches dents or dings. Bike has never been down and has 7100 miles on it. Has a set of new Michelen Pilot Power 2ct tires with less than 1000 miles on them. The rear sets have been painted matte black to match the frame and I have the rear seat and passenger pegs. I also have other stock items such as the exhaust, windshield and tail light. Price is $5,500 not a penny less! Bike is located in mid-west Michigan, Call Jeremy @ 231 578 8581

List of parts on bike

Scotts steering dampner

power commander

k&n air filter

Akropovic Carbon fiber exhaust (shortened)

Clear Alternatives smoked rear tail light w/ blinkers integrated

pazzo shorty levers

Puig double bubble windscreen

pro grip tank pad

Competition Werks pegs

Rear seat cowl

HID kit for both high and low beams

Proton flush mount front blinkers

Black spiked bar ends (have stock ones as well)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for a price drop!!! I will not go below $5,500. I cant believe I havent sold this thing yet, I havent had any interest in it really. Super clean bike, low miles, killer price compared to anything else I see. :dontknow: Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Banned
164 Posts
Bump for a price drop!!! I will not go below $5,500. I cant believe I havent sold this thing yet, I havent had any interest in it really. Super clean bike, low miles, killer price compared to anything else I see. :dontknow: Anyone have any suggestions?
Nice bike. Great Price!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
No, that's a fair asking price. But if you decide to part out, I will purchase the damper from you if the price is right.

·
Registered
196 Posts
man if you where only closer to buffalo i would be all over this thing, wrecked my bike and i am just waiting for the check

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a great deal...Been trying to sell my 10 for months...

I have been too, had it on craigslist, the local board and now on here and not one person has even come to look at it :dontknow: I guess people in Michigan just dont want all that power! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Perfect bike, excellent price. bump for it and who doesn't like black?!!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone from this site called me about it but I thought I already had it sold off from craigslist and I lost the guys number.

·
Registered
31 Posts
im interested in it but im in sacramento ca and idk how much it would be to get it here with out actualy driving to pick it up?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Shipping through DAS would roughly be 4-5 hundred for that distance. Someone is interested in purchasing one of my 10's in Modesto and it will be 411 to ship it from NY to Modesto CA.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the bumps guys, had a few deals fall through already and have two or three guys interested in it right now. Think it might be sold this week!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sold sold sold!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts