Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
04 ZX-10 For Sale ***Sold***

The bike is sold. thank you everyone for your interest.

Alright folks, I've been going back and forth with this and I've finally decided that I'm gonna sell her. My awesome 04 that has been both my street bike as well as my track bike has got to go. The last track day in Sicily I hurt the motor pretty good(no holes in the block or anything). When I had my buddy (a kawasaki race mechanic) look at it, he gave me a breakdown of what needs to be fixed. I'd like to sell the bike whole but will look later on at parting it out. Here is a breakdown of what comes with it.

Non-stock-

Brembo 19X20 master cylinder
CBR1000RR calipers
Elka 3-way rear shock
Traxxion AK-20 fork internals
Hyperpro RSC steering damper
Valtermoto rearsets
painted race bodywork
Thin head gasket(still in plastic-never installed)
520 chain and sprockets -1 front +2 in back
Valtermoto clip-ons (X2)
1/5 turn throttle
PCIII w/quickshifter (reverse pattern)
Custom mapped
Pazzo shorty clutch lever
Area P slip on
Double mount Muzzy frame sliders

Stock-
forks
rear shock
Headlight
rear seat
rear seat cover(black)
stock wheels
misc other bits

The Marchesini's are not included, nor are the Galfer wave rotors, because they are going on the new bike.

All reasonable offers will be considered. Just shoot me a PM or email me at

[email protected]

John

Attachments

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
If you do decide to part out, I would be very interested in the frame as long as it has a title with it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Are you willing to part with the head gasket, if so what thickness is it? Btw, I'm located in Hampton as well so it would be a local sale.

Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
jblaze if im not mistaken there is sumone on this form that's parting out a zx10 and they got the frame with paper ... look it up it's deff hear and i think he wanted like 5 bills ...

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
interested in all your stock plastics,stock headlight and brake rotors(front and rear)

I have the stock plastics, but the movers coming from overseas pretty much trashed them breaking tabs off and that type of stuff( I don't want to mislead anybody on anything). The headlight on the otherhand is in great shape. I'd rather not seperate the rotors from the wheels(but I could if need be).

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Looks like a piece of junk to me. buyer beware!!! :lol:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like a piece of junk to me. buyer beware!!! :lol:

Hey Stranger!!!! Man it's been a while since we conversated last. How the heck are ya? You racing again? I don't know about this year but I would really like to next year now that I'm back in the states.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I was blessed w/ two babies last december...only racing I'm doing is racing to change diapers...:crackup:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's a beautiful and awesome thing to have children. Congrats brother. My children are my greatest accomplishment on earth. I cherish everyday with them as well. Let me know if there's anything at all that you need bro.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts