Discussion Starter · #21 ·

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I so envy you right now.
Damn dude, 2 great deals....
Bigtime congrats to ya.
Thanks Bud I am happy and sad too I have alot of work to do one thing for sure though I am preserving the 1st Gen bike in this garage for a loooong time. :biggrin::eek:ccasion14:

Bloo

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Thanks Bud I am happy and sad too I have alot of work to do one thing for sure though I am preserving the 1st Gen bike in this garage for a loooong time. :biggrin::eek:ccasion14:

Bloo
I would LOVE to have 3 Gen 1's in my shop to work on.
I'm at my happiest when I'm wrenching on my bike.
Well, other than twisting the throttle on some twisties.
When my taxes come in, I'm gonna be in my shop painting my race plastics
and mounting my Gen 4 mirrors.
I can't wait.

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hey Bloo wats your plans with all them gen1 ?
Sell or part out one of them, make one Good one for backup and have some spares to play with:dontknow:........I really don't know though things seem to change daily. :badteeth:

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
mmm part for sale! ill watch you lol
Lol....I have 2 guys at work wanting a ZX10R but I don't know what I want to do yet but they are asking me what are you going to do?....what are you going to keep, and what do you want for it both bikes......I am so not ready yet to even know but this bike Wrecked looks better than the other 2 Gen 1 s :mod_smilie_yelrotflso will get it to work first then ride it and then go from there. :n::dontknow: .....anyway SHE is HOME NOW!!! :thumbsup:

Bloo

Attachments

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Here is how all 3 will sleep tonight :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Aww yeah !!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Here is how all 3 will sleep tonight :mrgreen:
I wonder if you'll find a 250 in the garage tomorrow morning. 3 bikes alone in the garage looking for a good time... Who knows? They might reproduce like Gremlins!

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I wonder if you'll find a 250 in the garage tomorrow morning. 3 bikes alone in the garage looking for a good time... Who knows? They might reproduce like Gremlins!
I doubt it there is also a 125 Kawi dirt bike against the wall, it's my sons a teen he likes Green too.....and if I bring in the Real Big Dogs my 2 German shepherds to sleep in the garage they will see to it no hanky panky goes on. :lol::mrgreen:

bloo

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Maybe the K9s will get in on it too. I don't know what kind of things go on in your garage after huffing race gas. I wonder if you would end up with a trike...

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Good news on the Silver bike the guy from work came over my house we took the battery from the Green bike and put it on the Silver bike he wanted to see me ride it down the block to see how it runs.

The Chain was rusted as heck we put some chain lube on, the gas is old with water and the Air Filter I hate to see what that looks like but I tried anyway.

It's starts right up went down the block a few times past him and on my last pass really tried to open her up and as any 1st Gen even stock gearing it HAPPENED!!!!!!!

FRONT END STARTED COMING UP!!!!! ENGINE IS STRONG!!!!!! ......PRICE JUST WENT UP!!!! :lol:

:thumbsup:

Bloo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is the bike, I will be picking it up on Saturday.......a risk I know but this this is so clean engine wise and other things too.....i really believe under 4k miles maybe much less.
Here is my Gen 1. 05 ZX10R, got it for 1k on Facebook Marketplace. Only had 17,000 miles on it when I got it. I am just the 3rd owner
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

21 - 36 of 36 Posts