Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is a little backround, I bought my 04 back in November and it came with a street extreme scorpion exhaust, PC3, BMC race filter and a GRE. Well one week ago today I lowsided at about sixty and messed up the left side pretty good and because I am not really using the bike as a weekend racer I wanted to take it back to stock. So what do I have to do? Will the ECU go back to stock if I take off the PC3 and GRE? The only thing that I would do is but in a K&N instead of a BMC and put the stock exhaust back on. And if I have a K&N in there do I really need a PC3? Your help and comments are appreciated.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
if you're going back stock you can still run the PC you'll just need a different map

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But is it really needed? I seem to run through a tank of gas pretty quick with all of those adders on it.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
But is it really needed? I seem to run through a tank of gas pretty quick with all of those adders on it.
no you do'nt 'need' it but keeping it will enable you to fine tune it better with a custom map.The mapping will vary just a bit depending on the filter and it's really nice to be able to tweak it to get the best performance

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright sounds good. Thanks.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I was just reading that about 10 minutes ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts