Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time to sell. I hate to do it but sometimes things happen. The bike has 22K miles. New Kawi Race intake cam and thin head gasket @ 19,500 miles. I would rate the bike an 8.5 out of 10 on the looks scale, some scratches and paint chips (small). Mechanically it only needs rear tire. The BT002 front is good but the rear only has a few hundred more miles in it. The bike could also use a chain and sprockets, still has original. It has a full Akro race system with pcIIIusb. Bike was tuned a while back but could use it again with the new cam. Has lowering links on the back but still at stock height. Penske double clicker on the rear and the front forks were set redone by CTR suspension, set up for 190lb. rider. Puig dark smoke screen as well as stock. The seat cowl I bought from another member isn't perfect, the pad has been glued back on; a little glue showing not bad though. It has R1 calipers and '06 Kawi radial master and braided lines but still needs more bleeding (apparently I'm not good at that). Vortex rearsets, Scott's damper, Cordona quick shifter and Shogun sliders. The passenger seat is covered in the Kawi cover that matches the bike. The bike has been down, fell off my trailer a couple of years ago. All cosmetic damage and all parts replaced headlight broke a tab so I repaired it. Since then I dropped off the stand in the garage, hence the small scratches. Just trying to be honest about condition. I'm asking $4,900.00
Bike is dirty in pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Clean title? Title in hand?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will try to get pics of scratches. Too late tonight. Clean title and it is in hand with no leins.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't been on-line for a while, was moving. I'm about 1.5 rs from cincy.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sexy bike. If you wanna part with that real solo seat ill be more than happy buy it. Just LMK.

Ohh Free bump and good luck

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One helluva drive to Tampa from here...

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
wow, what a deal!

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
if i had more money................between the car i just bought, the 636 i bought and all the weapons and ammo i just cant afford it. heck i couldnt even afford all the stuff i just bought. free bump for a great price

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
nice bike, I'll have to part with my beloved 10 here soon, but I'll have an 09 come season! I have a blue 636 that would look nice next to that, but it's not for sale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts