Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow I called them and the bike has 36K miles, damn thats a ton of miles considering the bike looks so clean

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Wow. Great find Duran, even with the miles. Mine has 24K and nothings wrong with her. I'd buy it if didn't already have a bloo one .:mrgreen:

·
Registered
163 Posts
It says it's a repo---does that mean a salvage/lean title?

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
It says it's a repo---does that mean a salvage/lean title?
No, that just means that the bank took the bike back after the person has not paid for the bike. The bike will get a clean title unbranded when you purchase it and put it in your name.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
How in the world can you tell its so "Clean" with the small low res pictures?
Looks like a stock high milage 04 to me. If the previous douche owner could not figure out a way to pay for a 4K bike, I highly doubt it was all that well taken care of either.

Just a thought, things like that would call for a carefull up close inspection before even thoughts of exchanging cash in my book.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well considering it has all the stock everything, pipe and reflectors so just an assumption based on that before i heard the milage. Also you cant tell the bikes quality based on its repo because times are hard and if lost my job and needed the money for bills sorry the bikes gonna have to go!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hell......it's worth checkin' out , if you're in the market for another bike.------I'm trying to get a friend to come to the darkside and ditch his gsxr 750 for a litre Ninja.:mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts