Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellas first I wanna congratulate everyone here for the amazing informative forum. I'm facing a black 04 zx10r with only 2360 miles on it for $7680.. tell me what do u think about the price (but keep in mind that I'm from kuwait so prices here might not match prices in the US).. The bike is in NEW condition and has Devil exhaust on it like the one in the pic..

Please provide me with any info u think i should know before I buy it. I heard its the most aggressive 10r made, true? is it a good bike? should i get it or look for a 07? I any info will be welcomed.

thank you.

The exhaust!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
so, you are asking "is the 04 better than the 06" - that is a real can of worms and the debate is still going on!!!

pick whatever you like the look of. thats my advice.

as for the price - seems expensive, but i dont know your local market.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
some of the 04 models had generator problems,.........find an 05 if you are in love with the first gen.........or find a 06-07 if ya like the 2nd gen models!
there is some info on the generator failures some where in the archives here!

·
Registered
153 Posts
so, you are asking "is the 04 better than the 06" - that is a real can of worms and the debate is still going on!!!

as for the price - seems expensive, but i dont know your local market.
:+1: I say get what you like the looks of best. I do think that you should be able to find one, even in Kuwait, in the $6k-$7k range with those miles. Price does seem high since some around here are finding leftover 08's for like $8500 OTD.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
^unnecessary weight!

·
Registered
123 Posts
i got an 04, generator went bad, and i had to get a whole new motor. try to find an 05.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
In my opinion, I don't like the double stacked pipes (over & under)

Nice bike, but to me the eye appeal of the pipes ain't good.

Just put a single on there and problem solved.

JMO

:eek:ccasion1

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
In my opinion, I don't like the double stacked pipes (over & under)

Nice bike, but to me the eye appeal of the pipes ain't good.

Just put a single on there and problem solved.

JMO

:eek:ccasion1
:+1: Put a level one racing pipe on it!
I love mine!

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
I just have a slip on, thats it! No PC3, Bazazz, nothin.
It pops a bit and backfires on hard decels but other than that it's been good.

·
Registered
312 Posts

QUOTE]

I'm with ya. I would be more than happy to have any year model just as long as they were tip top and at a reasonable price of course. I truely like em' all. Some day when I have some extra coin I am going to find another 10 to toy with. Oh the possibilities :deathmeta

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts