Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been suggested that these are a good replacement for my stock mirrors on my 2009 10.

Do many of you agree and anyone have pics? I did a search but soooo much dross comes up it's pointless.

Or any other suggestions? Obviously then wire blinkers to running light which I assume can't be that hard.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
^Thanks for the pic. I gotta say I'm torn on the look, I've grown used to the antennaes haha.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
To be honest I think the CBR mirrors look like ass on our gen3 bikes. I'd buy a set of Rizoma mirrors or if you trying to find something on the cheap check out the link below, gives you an idea of what the mirrors would look like compared to the CBR mirrors.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX-ZX6-ZX6R-ZX10-ZX10R-BLACK-JAG-MIRRORS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5637514757QQitemZ370295261015QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Someones always gotta be hate'n.......J/K. No mirrors at all would look best in my opinion, maybe a small reverse camera and LCD screen. A guy around town here has one and it works pretty slick.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Sorry I don't try to hate but back in 05' I bought a new CBR600RR and hated the mirrors because it seems like they were always getting bumped into which made me constantly have to readjust them. I hated the Gen3 ZX10R mirrors when I first bought the bike but I've gotten used to them now and actually don't mind the looks but what makes me keep them on there is the ability to fold them in when in the garage and pop them back out and have them be in the same position I left them in. The CBR mirrors IMO just don't fit the bikes sharp edges and lines plus you have extra cost into relocating the turn signals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts