04-05 ZX10r wheels and tires $300

Located in OTTAWA ONTARIO
EMAIL: [email protected]
paypal available

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Payment was sent 11 days ago and still no package..what gives? I know it may take a little while but I have pm you and have not gotten a response???

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry for the delay in reply, I have recieved you payment and item is on the way
Payment was sent 11 days ago and still no package..what gives? I know it may take a little while but I have pm you and have not gotten a response???

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am with Blueballs i sent the payment at least 2 weeks ago and I still have not received a tracking number or anything confirming my package was shipped. Has anyone recieved their stuff????

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
I am with Blueballs i sent the payment at least 2 weeks ago and I still have not received a tracking number or anything confirming my package was shipped. Has anyone recieved their stuff????
You should ALWAYS look at someone's Itrader feedback...
Do a little research on someone before you send them your money.
Now I am not saying this guy is a scammer, just that I myself, would be a little leary of sending money to him without finding out what the deal is with that situation.

Look here...

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry for the delays in replies, I am out of town till friday.
All payments have been recieved and parts are shipped. I boxed them befrore I left and
had my girl send them.
Please PM me with any concerns

1 - 20 of 36 Posts