Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Full set of Track Bodywork professionally painted with new windscreen and D-zus Quick release fasteners EXCELLENT CONDITION! This body work underwent about 40 hours of body work before paint. Including reinforcing the fiberglass where the fasteners are mounted and other stress points. Bodywork Mounting lines up perfectly. fasteners work great. The windscreen comes mounted with a set of red anodized allen bolts. (retail about $1200+) $500

Everything below this line is sold
------------------------------------------------------------------------

- SOLD
SATO Carbon Fiber Slip-on with SATO Titanium hanger (retail $609) - $250

Magma red mirror block offs (retail $65) - $25
I took the pics real close so you can see the chips on the edges. SOLD

SATO Rear sets with brake switch (retail $530) - $300 - SOLD!

champs frame sliders - $70 - SOLD

Power Commander USB 3 (retail $300) - $175 - SOLD!

GI Pro w/TRE comes like new with instructions and velcro for mounting (retail $135+) - $100 - SOLD and Shipped

OHLINS Steering Damper (retail $600) - $250 - SOLD!

________
Magic Flight Launch Box

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Way off topic but that sig is fugging halarious

·
Registered
40 Posts
Dibs on the Ohlins damper if you still have it.
I'm in Pomona and could pickup sometime before Sat track day at Autoclub if possible.
I was told my 05 ZX10R had an 07 front end but not sure if that changes or affect the mounting to the triple clamps or not.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Dibs on the Ohlins damper if you still have it.
I'm in Pomona and could pickup sometime before Sat track day at Autoclub if possible.
I was told my 05 ZX10R had an 07 front end but not sure if that changes or affect the mounting to the triple clamps or not.
Sorry bro. Don't think it will work. The dampers are different from 05 to 07. Doesn't matter anyway cause someone else has dibs and then there is one other person in line.
Maybe you should pick up some rear sets and/or bodywork before your trackday :mrgreen:

cheers :eek:ccasion1
________
Handjob asian

1 - 20 of 52 Posts