Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm probably barking for even asking this here :) I'm on the look out for a complete fairing set for my '05 ZX-10R The bike is currently finished in RAW Titainium but most of the panels are rough to the point where lots of plastic tabs etc... have snapped off so I'd rather replace the lot if possible.

I looked at aftermarket fairings, in particular from a company who say they are UK based called 'motorcycle-fairings.co.uk' they say they use virgin ABS like the OEM fairings but the communication I'm experiencing is not so great..... I suspect although they have a UK fronted website they are likley to actually be a Chinese production house! Which is fine if the fairings are what they say they are although I suspect there will be a hidden customs charges when being delivered.... Anybody here used them?

Any sugestions on the best route forward? I really can't be arsed with having a saved search on ebay and looking to buy bit of fairings over time.

Cheers (Paul)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I've managed to find a set of OEM Green farings in decent condition! So now I'm on the hunt for a green fuel tank in nice condition.....

There is one listed on eBay from an '06 bike.... to my eyes it looks identical to the '05 does anyone know if that is the case?

I've got an immaculate tank finished in Titainum RAW if anyone is interested. No scratches, dents, repairs of rust inside...... I bought it a few weeks back off eBay thinking I was going to put the bike back to the stock finish. Anyone fancy swapping their green tank for a titianium? lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts