Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well a decent price & nah this aint ebay :lol:

·
Registered
333 Posts
They cost $1,381 AUD here in Australia
http://ausfr.com.au/cart/shopexd.asp?id=204

open to offers
Well if you paid $1381.00 AUD for that slip on you got soaked big time my friend. According to two currency exchange sites i checked that works out to $1229.37 USD. That slip on here new is around $500. 00. I don't think we'll be able to come up with a mutually agreeable price considering what you paid for it. Good luck. If anyone else would like to verify my numbers go to google and type in "AUD to USD". Pick any one you want from the list.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I work at a bank and do currency exchanges and I am coming out with almost the same amount.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That slip on here new is around $500

:eyecrazy: Gosh show me the link to where to buy one for my next bike if they are that cheap in the USA

:bs:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Well if you paid $1381.00 AUD for that slip on you got soaked big time my friend. According to two currency exchange sites i checked that works out to $1229.37 USD. That slip on here new is around $500. 00. I don't think we'll be able to come up with a mutually agreeable price considering what you paid for it. Good luck. If anyone else would like to verify my numbers go to google and type in "AUD to USD". Pick any one you want from the list.
Really, where can you buy one for that? :rolleyes::bs:

http://www.globalmoto.net/racefit/superslashcut.htm

·
Registered
269 Posts
KAWASAKI ZX10R 2004-05 Racefit Growler exhaust
KAWASAKI ZX10R exhaust - £488.00

sleeve material titanium carbon

Optional - Exhaust hanger - £35.00

Optional - Titanium Baffle - £44.00

This is from Reactive Performance,this is just the first one I came to,there are many others who sell this exhaust for this price or less.I think the guys just want to know how much you want for your system,shipped to the USA in US $ ,Thats all........ :deadhorse

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:smile: £488.00 oh thats $888 AUD so not to bad over there in the UK seems thats where Racefit's are made before you add the price of shipping & all

well how does $450 US sound plus shipping :dontknow:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Racefit.com has them at a good price also...

ZX10R 04-05 GROWLER
£488.38
Titanium Growler exhaust with a Carbon Fibre sleeve for a Kawasaki ZX10R 04-05

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
499 Posts
Not to steal this thread, but a Racefit growler exhaust cost me around $720 US. Unfortunatley, I just wrecked my bike and messed the exhaust up bad. I am going to sell the Racefit for cheap very soon.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts