Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all.

Due to loss of a job, the 10R is going up for sale locally, so I took some of these goodies off of it and have decided to get rid of them.

1) Ohlins 46PRXLS Triple clicker rear shock.

SOLD!

2) Ohlins side mount damper. Great condition, used for one full season. No leaks at all. 20 clicks of adjustment....this thing far outperforms the dampers that grab your triple, IMO...the most solid damper I have ever felt. I wish it fit my 2007 ZX6 Track bike, because it wouldn't be for sale then.... Don't have the model number off hand. It's a direct bolt on to the Gen 1. I dont know about any other years....you will have to call Ohlins for that. Below is also a picture of it mounted on my bike yesterday, to give you an idea. Very sexy looking piece of equipment.

$275, buyer covers shipping

I am ebay, iTrader, and paypal verified.:eek:ccasion1

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
i am very interested... i call dibs on the shock.... I'll PM you tonight or tomm and let ya know for sure I'll snag it from ya....

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Garth has first position in line on the shock:thumbsup:

Will update on the status once I hear from him. Damper still avail.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
916 Posts
Sent you a pm

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
OOOO k. sent you a pm 4 days ago, you selling this stuff or? guess not.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
abprep07 thanks for the follow up on this.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OOOO k. sent you a pm 4 days ago, you selling this stuff or? guess not.
this bike is on craig's list in miami right now, he might have sold it who knows
abprep07 thanks for the follow up on this.
Yes, the bike is for sale here locally. No, the damper is not being sold with the bike. I don't get a chance to check the forum often these days, so please excuse the late response.

Still have the Ohlins steering damper? How much?

Yes, the damper is still available. The price is posted. PM me if you have an offer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts