Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brembo brake lever

Engine case cover the small one in front of the clutch cover (R) side

Right foot peg

Right rearset or (just the brake lever)

Ram air duct no broken mounts

Solid race tail...any color doesn't matter not oem, one piece for the track...

Better frame sliders cause those fucking Champs look tough but at a 50mph lowside fucking didn't do shit to save my right side of my bike. The bracket twisted and it just totally folded...LSL or Vortex I'm interested in or whatever else you got...

Thanks everybody I'm trying to get back to the track before the month of September is over...

Lots of power, max lean....greedy on the exit of turn 3 @ Gingerman = lowside...

later

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't need the tail...need some help someone on this board has to have one of these items at least...I guess time to search wera...

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need a right rearset if anyone has one...Still need rh pulsing engine cover, brembo lever for my 19*20 and a right peg or peg set if somone has those...Thanks for helping me get back on the saddle...later

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
I'll check out the pegs for you..

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts
kawdude636

I have a Magura lever from my other MC.
Currently not in use. Should fit the brembo mc as well.
Pay shipping and I will let you borrow it if you need it badly.
I need it back though.

Lucky

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats real nice of you lucky, and If I was stressen anymore about gettin a lever by a week from Wednesday I'd take you up on your lever, but I found one on the Wera board and I'm getting it shipped tomorrow. Thanks though for all of your help nice to know people on this board care about gettin others back on the tarmac...later...

p.s. board I'm still needing a pulsing cover, rh oem peg or aftermarket pegs...later

·
Registered
262 Posts
i have the right (brake side) brake leaver and peg in perfect condition 15 bucks shipped to your door ill send them out tomorrow if you get back to me tonight.

ben

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will paypal tomorrow I just pm'd you, let me know how much for just the peg I got the lever from a bud on the Wera forum...thanks Ben really appreciate you helping me get back out on the track this next week!
JoZeF

1 - 13 of 13 Posts