Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Rep sent.

After getting my chain yanked by superbike toy store (which I will never use again), I'm glad I got this clearance deal.

Now I have a set of gold carroz for sale...

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Rep sent.

After getting my chain yanked by superbike toy store (which I will never use again), I'm glad I got this clearance deal.

Now I have a set of gold carroz for sale...
What happened? :dontknow:

·
Registered
451 Posts
remember they advertised the clearance special on the wheels? Took them a couple days to get a response. Then another day to get the price for the sprocket. Then another day to get the name of the brand of sprocket they were quoting. Then another day to get the total price.

Then I get an email saying the front wheels all sold out and only the rear was available.

Then no response for how much the rear wheel would be.

Yes, I probably should have just picked up the phone. But for sure they were not really interested in my $1500.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
remember they advertised the clearance special on the wheels? Took them a couple days to get a response. Then another day to get the price for the sprocket. Then another day to get the name of the brand of sprocket they were quoting. Then another day to get the total price.

Then I get an email saying the front wheels all sold out and only the rear was available.

Then no response for how much the rear wheel would be.

Yes, I probably should have just picked up the phone. But for sure they were not really interested in my $1500.
Oh, wow shitty man. Sorry to hear. I was drooling all over that deal, but couldn't really scrape up the funds. Looks like you are going to be set now though! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts