Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lower belly fairings w/ some rash $40

Custom rear cowl cover with mesh vents $40 excellent condition green

Both of these are the lowest I will sell them and both don't include shipping. i sold everything else I had which was a whole 10r body and a lot of extras this is all that I have left and I want it gone. I've reduced these prices to rock bottom so I can get them out of my garage. Post, pm, or email to [email protected]

Thanks for looking!!!
:eek:ccasion1

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nightly bump...ahhh just got done watching Gran Torino...if you get a chance check it out Clint Eastwood is one bad mother trucker...got a light...I have one....bang, bang bang!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump for selling this stuff...Alright tired of this thread consider with paypal to [email protected] I will pay for shipping that is insane price. Lowers oem would cost you over $200 and the cowl cover cost $120 both shipped for only $80. I want some new frame sliders with this money...first to paypal and they're yours won't beat those prices anywhere!!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
everything still for sale...computer problems I will post pics tomorrow for the goodies!!! Insane prices on shipped items....insane!!! I also have a kick stand in excellent condition whole assembly with wiring and a o4/05 master cylinder. Kickstand I need $30 and master only $25!!! Let me know with a pm, email, or post...later...

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump want this stuff gone, no use to me with a race body kit now and only track riding!!!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
did these come from that new green beauty you recently aquired?

You didn't lay it down did you? Is that why your tracking it?

J

1 - 20 of 23 Posts