Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few items for your consideration:

Number 1:
Ohlins side mount damper.

SOLD!

Number 2:

04/05 ZX-10 Main seat. Great condition, no rips/holes/tear/wear/marks.
$40 shipped to your door

Number 3:
04/05 Frame Sliders. They are no-cuts. Forgot the brand. Down once in a slow lowside which ground off a bit of the left side slider; Still tons of material left there.
$25 shipped to your door

Number 4:
Kawasaki Taillight. In near mint condition. I am not sure what kawi this came off of, so please do not ask if it fits your bike. I honestly don't know where it's from. Chances are, if you can identify it, it'll fit your bike:wink:
$30 shipped to your door

Number 5:
04/05 10R Gear Indicator. This is the one made by our very own "BlueDevil":thumbsup:. I purchased it from him a while back and it was working great right before I took it off the bike when I sold it (3 weeks ago). I took it off in a hurry, but I believe all the pieces are here. I do not have the original instructions. The positive side of this being that if you need the instructions or any technical assistance, the very manufacturer is here on the site. I am selling it in "as-is" condition, as electronics are very finnicky!

It performed flawlessly for many many trackdays, and detects the gear change instantly.
$45 shipped to your door

I'm paypal & iTrader verified. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any Q's. All prices are including paypal fee's and UPS shipping with insurance:hello:

·
Registered
41 Posts
do you happen to have the rear fender which holds the license plate if so and willing to sell it how much???

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I recognized bloo's GI..
g'luck with the sale

Thanks, Lucky:eek:ccasion1

The damper has been sold. On the frame sliders that have been down...if anybody just wants to shoot over $10-$12 to ship 'em over to you, let me know...otherwise I'm gonna scrap 'em.

All the rest is still available

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I honestly do not have a clue...I bought them on here years ago when they were brand new and even the guy who sold them to me did not have a clue what they were.

Looking at them, I'm absolutely positive you can buy a replacement delrin slider puck from a brand like pro-tek or shogun and make it fit perfectly. I no longer have a 10R, so I have no use for them.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright folks, here's a great deal for ya!

Have everything pictured above (taillight, seat, bloo's GI, frame sliders) for $55 shipped.

I need space in the garage ASAP! don't care what ya' do with it...use it, re-sell it, filet it and fry it if ya' wanna...just get it gone from my house!:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts