Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
04-05 Parts: Windscreens, Sprockets, Exhaust, Tail Light and more...

The garage is getting a little cluttered with spare parts so it's time to put a few things up for sale so someone can put them to good use!

All prices include Free shipping within the US.

All payments through Paypal only unless you're local (Maine) and want meet up, then I'll take cash. :)

If you see something you want, PM me and I'll give you my Paypal email and I'll ship out your stuff the next business day via USPS Parcel Post. If you want Priority, then it'll be a little extra.

I will update this thread when something sells. So, if you see it listed here it is STILL AVAILABLE.

Any questions, just ask!

--

Factory Pro Velocity Stacks: SOLD
These retail for $280 and add 3-7 extra HP according to FP. Like new and ready to go.

Custom Aluminum Exhaust Hanger: SOLD
This came with the 10 when I bought it last year and looks to be custom cut from aluminum. Could be shined up real nice if needed. When I bought the bike, this was used with the stock exhaust, however I assume this would also work with an aftermarket slip on/bolt on.

Zero Gravity Green Windscreen: $40 Shipped
This matches the green 10r nicely and looks badass. I got compliments from everyone I rode with about it and it even casts a GREEN SHADOW on the pavement. lol Great condition.

Stock Windscreen: $25 Shipped
Not much to say about this one...basically the stock 04/05 zx10r windscreen that came with my bike. Great condition!

Metal Swingarm Spools: SOLD
These are solid but do have a few scratches on them from picking the bike up with the stand. Could be painted to look new? Basically free, you're just paying for shipping.

Stock Tail Light: $25 Shipped
Stock tail light for the 04/05 zx10r. In great cosmetic and working condition! I only took it off because I bought a Clear Alternatives integrated light.

Stock Levers: $25 Shipped (or $15 / ea)
The stock levers from my 04 zx10r. Great condition and straight with no scuffs or scratches.

Stock Rear Sprocket: SOLD
Stock rear sprocket in great shape. Teeth look great with plenty of life left.

Stock Front Sprocket: SOLD
Stock front sprocket in great shape. Teeth also look great!

Stock Exhaust: $50 Shipped
Great condition complete with gasket, clamp and hanger bolt. A few small scratches on the canister but overall great condition!

05 Green Center Rear Tail/Seat Panel SOLD
Great condition!

Thanks for looking!
-Peter (pjb84) :eek:ccasion1

Attachments

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
how many miles are on the sprockets?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how many miles are on the sprockets?
Well they were on the bike when I bought it with 13k, so I'm assuming they are original?

I took them off around that time.

They look to be in real nice shape though.

Hope this helps,
-Peter

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price has been reduced on the stacks. $150 shipped is a steal for those!

-Peter

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
is that 04 or 05 green??
That rear center tail piece is for an 05. The green is slightly brighter than the green on my 04 but I just thought it was because mine was faded?

Didn't know they used 2 different greens for 04/05?

Now I know why it didn't match my 04! lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
V-Stacks and Spools now sold. Check out the revised opening post for a complete list of what I have left.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts