Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I got a question for you. Inside the tail section does it have the mounts for the tail light. Also does it have the mount for the rear seat locking mechanism?
I just bought some and my tail section came as one piece and did not have either made into it which has pissed me off no end.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope the tail light mounts were 180 out so they were useless....Just use velcro on the top piece and on the top of your tail light. Between the frame and the velcro it holds fine. As for the seat lock just use a tie wrap and it holds fine.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
You might want to edit your opinions in th elinked thread before trying to sell em for 350.00.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Nope the tail light mounts were 180 out so they were useless....Just use velcro on the top piece and on the top of your tail light. Between the frame and the velcro it holds fine. As for the seat lock just use a tie wrap and it holds fine.
As my tail section was completely empty can you elaborate on the method you used for the seat lock. Tie it to what exactly?
sorry for asking this on a for sale thread by the way.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You might want to edit your opinions in th elinked thread before trying to sell em for 350.00.
Why? They are not bad fairings but not great either. I paid $450 and for $350 these are great fairings. The the price of the rear fairing and one side fairing OEM you get the whole set here. If I had a black tank now I would keep them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts