Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

I'm new to the forum but I've been lurking for a while. From what I've been reading, there's a pretty good atmosphere here.

I just picked up a 2004 ZX-10R. It's the best bike I've ever been on...and btw, green IS the fastest color.

Anyway, they guy I bought it from took off the turn signals, cut the harness wires for the front signals, and taped up everything.

I'm trying to find the ends of the turn signal wires without unwrapping the whole loom until I get to them.

If anyone has any pictures that show where the wires come out of the main harness, please post them.

I've searched through the forum, service manual, Googled (web and images), and tried a local dealer. The last one was the least helpful of all. I have a general idea of where to start looking, but I don't want to rip into something that doesn't need to be touched.

I have the misfortune of living in a city with a fascist police force, so riding without the turn signals (apart from being very unsafe) would result in constant harrasment and a fix-it ticket everytime I leave private property. I'm really not exaggerating about the police...a few years back, they shut the city down on July 4th becasue too many people were at the beach...that's right...too many people were gathered at a public place. They also shut down little kids' lemonade stands because they don't have the proper business licenses. (Ok, that last one was a bit much, but you get the idea).

I basically can't leave my housing track until I get front signals installed.

Please help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts