Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got rid of my 05 ZX-10. Still have these wheels which are in great shape. They were my track only wheels and have a set of Mich Power Race on them with one track day of use. About 75% of the tread left on them. Wheels also have Stock rotors front and rear in very good shape. $1400 For the wheels Tires and rotors. Dont really want to split them up but will if needed. Have more pics upon request.
Serious offers only.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheels on the bike as seen in the Gallery of the Carrozzeria Website.

·
Registered
500 Posts
do you take a payment plan lol dam i wish i had the money for these these would look really nice on my bike. did you use these for the street or track? i have always wondered how these handle on the street, are they pretty durable?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you take a payment plan lol dam i wish i had the money for these these would look really nice on my bike. did you use these for the street or track? i have always wondered how these handle on the street, are they pretty durable?
Yeah those would look good on a Black bike. No payment plans though..Sorry :lol: I did use them on the street a little bit. They were more of a track tire for me, as they only had D208Gp's or Power Races tires mounted on them. But They are forged and every bit as strong (if not stronger) than the stock wheels. They do make the bike more "flickable" and they are lighter so the front seem to come up quicker (not that was ever a problem on an 04-05) You could use them as street only wheel. You wouldnt have any problems other than You'll get a lot a lookers, and questions about them.

·
Registered
464 Posts
It doesn't look like too many people are interested but could you hold them for like a day, I am checking with the bank to see if they will raise my limit.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
how do these compare to bst carbon's in your opinion?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It doesn't look like too many people are interested but could you hold them for like a day, I am checking with the bank to see if they will raise my limit.
Not a problem They've been sitting down in the basement for a few months anyway. Dont think they are going anywhere anytime soon.

how do these compare to bst carbon's in your opinion?
I've come across only one guy who had BST's on a ZX-10 BST are lighter so they are better in that respect. BUT for street riding I PERSONALLY dont know if I would trust a Carbon fiber wheel on the street. Just me. There was also a guy on here who had BST's on his ZX-10 and the Shop screwed up his wheels when mounting tires on them. Carbon fiber is super strong and light. But when it fails..it completely fails. Too much of a risk for anything other than track duty only IMHO

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back up for sale again. ANOTHER deal fell through........

·
Registered
406 Posts
they are sweet wheels mate, hope you sell them, id buy them but i have galespeeds on mine, spewin i didnt see these when i was looking.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they are sweet wheels mate, hope you sell them, id buy them but i have galespeeds on mine, spewin i didnt see these when i was looking.
Thanks! They are nice wheels and at a nice price. I've got a couple of offers but people keep trying to low ball me. I guess times are tough. But I dont NEED to sell these wheels, and Im not gonna just give them away either. :lol:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry I thought I sent you a PM. Shipping to Australia.....Crazy expensive. I looked at UPS and DHL and they both wanted 300 plus. NOT including import taxes when you pick them up. I didnt even bother with Fedex. From past experiences I KNOW their over seas shipping is the worst.

you never got back to me with a shipping price

·
Registered
406 Posts
thats not a bad shipping cost, the trick is to put it down as a gift as to not worry import tax. I htink thats what it is.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts