Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Brembo Master, with Steel Lines, customer Clamp Mount for Resevoir, and remote adjuster with all mounting gear.

Includes 05 Calipers that are custom clearanced for endurance racing, they are superstock legal, and allow wheels to be removed with calipers attached.

Also a set of Arata Clipons that were on the same bike.

The Caliper Bolts are saftey wire drilled and Titanium also

Whole Pile $400

Retail
Master New 350..
Remote Adjuster 200
Mounts 75
Resevior 45
Clip Ons 150
Calipers.. Free.. who nows 100 on ebay :crackup:
Total over 800 plus tax and shipping

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Remote

$200 for the remote adjuster :wow: !??
Yes, they are very pricy, and hard to get.. And then getting a mount to hold it is next to impossable. Had to some fabrication to make it work perfect.. But I loved the setup, Just not riding sportbikes at this time.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Holy sh!t.... look what the cat dragged in. How in the hell are you Dan? :eek:ccasion1

Oh, and bump for a good seller. This guy won't let you guys down.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bro.. what yah doing ??

Holy sh!t.... look what the cat dragged in. How in the hell are you Dan? :eek:ccasion1

Oh, and bump for a good seller. This guy won't let you guys down.... :thumbsup:

DUDE!!!!!! Long time no see yah... How is the life of Riley treating you??
Still walking around the pits without your shirt on?

Hope all is well

Give me a call 619-884-8244

·
Registered
571 Posts
DUDE!!!!!! Long time no see yah... How is the life of Riley treating you??
Still walking around the pits without your shirt on?

Hope all is well

Give me a call 619-884-8244
Haha!! Fucker! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't get all butt hurt!!!

Haha!! Fucker! :eek:ccasion1
same old Quig... Don't hate the player! hate the Game!!

You still racing? You an eye surgeon yet? What you been up to?

I haven't ridden sport bikes in 2 years. Been working and being single father. Finally meet a nice girl who my kid loves.. and I find out I need back surgery, will be out for better part of 6 months.

Going to have my L5 and S1 Fused.. Hopefuly I will be back out there before too long

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sell just the clip-ons for $50 + shipping?

B

·
Registered
571 Posts
same old Quig... Don't hate the player! hate the Game!!

You still racing? You an eye surgeon yet? What you been up to?

I haven't ridden sport bikes in 2 years. Been working and being single father. Finally meet a nice girl who my kid loves.. and I find out I need back surgery, will be out for better part of 6 months.

Going to have my L5 and S1 Fused.. Hopefuly I will be back out there before too long
Good to hear things are looking up man. I know you went through A LOT there for a while. I've heard having the vertebrae fused sucks but once they're healed it's not an issue at all. Best of luck with it, I'm sure you'll be a lot happier when it's taken care of.

Me? Eye Surgeon? Nah, Optician. C'mon now... I'm not patient enough to go to school that damn long! Too damn dumb too. :badteeth:

Yup, racing a bunch this year. Other than that same old shit ya know?

I was actually 10th in overall points untill I decided to crash in 3 and bust my collarbone last round. Had surgery last week, hoping to make it back for the Oct round and claw my way back into that top 10. Went 1:23.2 last weeked too, a new personal best.:mrgreen:

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats flying

Good to hear things are looking up man. I know you went through A LOT there for a while. I've heard having the vertebrae fused sucks but once they're healed it's not an issue at all. Best of luck with it, I'm sure you'll be a lot happier when it's taken care of.

Me? Eye Surgeon? Nah, Optician. C'mon now... I'm not patient enough to go to school that damn long! Too damn dumb too. :badteeth:

Yup, racing a bunch this year. Other than that same old shit ya know?

I was actually 10th in overall points untill I decided to crash in 3 and bust my collarbone last round. Had surgery last week, hoping to make it back for the Oct round and claw my way back into that top 10. Went 1:23.2 last weeked too, a new personal best.:mrgreen:

:eek:ccasion1
That's Flying... I guess I won't be passing you anytime soon..

Good luck on the top ten thing.

I would love to do some endurance racing again.. How did you get that Salt Lake ride a few years back?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts