2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
04-05 akrapovic evo 2 **sold**

***SOLD***

More spares.

04-05 Akra EVO 2

-full Ti tubing and CF canister
-brand new/never used except canister
-canister is in excellent to perfect condition and is from the EVO 2 I had on my bike and sold to another member with the Ti canister that came with this EVO 2

$750 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What's the deal? Nobody wants THE BEST system you can get for the GEN1 bikes at half price? :dontknow:

I remember when Akra first released them and you were lucky to find one that hadn't been sold already.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I think the problem is a little to pricey for a USED exhaust system. I bought a new HEX Ti system Akrapovic for 900 to my door! The going price for a used AKRA system is 700 and thats a fair price for a used product..

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the problem is a little to pricey for a USED exhaust system. I bought a new HEX Ti system Akrapovic for 900 to my door! The going price for a used AKRA system is 700 and thats a fair price for a used product..
This isnt a USED system. The only part that has ever been on a bike is the canister and, like I said, is as close to perfect as you'll find. And even if the canister was a dented up POS, a new one costs around $350 so you'd still have a new exhaust for $400-$500 less than new. You must have gotten very lucky to find a full Ti Akra system for $900 because everywhere I've looked they still want $1700 for one.

I think the main problem is that most people on forums expect something for nothing. :dontknow:

·
Registered
226 Posts
This isnt a USED system. The only part that has ever been on a bike is the canister and, like I said, is as close to perfect as you'll find. And even if the canister was a dented up POS, a new one costs around $350 so you'd still have a new exhaust for $400-$500 less than new. You must have gotten very lucky to find a full Ti Akra system for $900 because everywhere I've looked they still want $1700 for one.

I think the main problem is that most people on forums expect something for nothing. :dontknow:
http://store.58cycle.com/product_p/akra zx10r 04 evo2.htm

$998.95 and comes with a free Dynatek M+ Fuel InjectionController.

Not trying to shit in your thread. You just said everywhere you looked wanted $1700 for them. Google akrapovic eve 2 zx10 and 58cycle is the first listing.

·
Registered
118 Posts
ebay has what's supposed to be brand new ones for $899 and $999 with the cans but dont know if they're Ti tho. Lower the price and maybe I'll be interested.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the heads up, Satan. Don't know why I didn't check there. It's where I bought my first EVO 2 back in '04. Although, back then they were wtill wanting full price because that's what everyone wanted on their '04. That is an awesome price, but it also says they are OUT OF STOCK.

The ebay stuff I've seen isn't the EVO 2 except for one or two and they still want $1500+.
I'm just trying to get rid of some stuff I don't need anymore, not trying to get rich or screw anyone. If anyone's looking let me know what you think is fair and we'll see what we can work out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
118 Posts
i'm looking for a set of headers and link pipe for an 04 -05 but not can as i plan to mate up a custom can but 58cycle.com has the arrows for way less than what you are asking and its new as well, check it out you might wanna lower prices.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^

No offense, but I couldn't care less what the Arrow stuff is selling for. This is an Akrapovic EVO 2.

Like I said, if anyone is interested in the BEST exhaust system made for the GEN 1 bikes, shoot me a price and we'll talk.

·
Registered
118 Posts
true,no offense taken but headers are similar to end cans they're all made kinda close to each other with a few exceptions and its for a bike thats about 4-5 yrs old so........

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Can i get pictures of the the akra: can, headers, mid pipe, cf hanger...the whole shebang. then i will pm price.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
complete hijack but where did u get the hex ti system for 900 :badteeth:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can i get pictures of the the akra: can, headers, mid pipe, cf hanger...the whole shebang. then i will pm price.
I'll take it all out of the box and snap some pics but everything except the can is still wrapped in the bubble wrap so there's not really much to see.

If you're worried about this being some used, dented up POS, don't. Take a look at the other stuff I've sold and see what others have said about my stuff.

I should have some pics for you tomorrow afternoon, regardless.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How much are you looking to get for it?
Like the original post says, I'm asking $900 but apparently that is too much for a BRAND NEW/NEVER USED except for the canister, top of the line exhaust system so make me an offer.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. That is a great price. If I didn't already have one,I would snag it up.
Ehhhh I am not trying to be a dick but this exhaust isn't worth more than $600-700. I saw these SAME exhausts a year ago when the economy was good going for that amount.

No doubt it's clean, but you'd have a hard time finding a buyer at $900 when you can still get them new for $1100.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts