Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I just got my bike back and looks the akro I got will be really close to the oil pan
can any one post up some pics of theres so I can see if mine is lining up correctly or not.
thnask in advance for any pics..

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Hey all,
I just got my bike back and looks the akro I got will be really close to the oil pan
can any one post up some pics of theres so I can see if mine is lining up correctly or not.
thnask in advance for any pics..
took me a while to get mine lined up after reading the shitty instructions from akrapovic, basically install goes - remove old exhaust, put it exhaust things (titanium pieces that go in the exhaust ports REMEMBER to keep the copper rings in there!!!) put in one side of the header, then the other side, connect springs, connect midpipe, then put on can and fire her up :thumbsup: im at work now but if you want me to take some pics i can try just let me know :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when you have time please do send some pics,
my shop said the pipe sat to close to the oil pan and may give me problems.
Not sure if there's an issue with the pipe or not.
it sounds mean as hell though. I gained at least 10 hp with the full system cam etc...
yeah....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah I noticed this as well when I put my akra system on.... Definitely closer to the oil pan than stock but still enough room so that I don't think it will be a problem...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I noticed this as well when I put my akra system on.... Definitely closer to the oil pan than stock but still enough room so that I don't think it will be a problem...
mine is like a mm

·
Registered
79 Posts
mines close too but i dont thik its a prob.

·
Registered
406 Posts
yeah mine is pretty close as well, its due to the header pipes being bigger than the standard header pipes by a mile. Its a pretty tight fit in there.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered some header wrap but if no one is haveing problems I may ignore it,
thanks for the feedback...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts