Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This may be a dumb question:thumbsup: ....but I was just hoping to get a quick answer from anyone who might know...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/0506-Kawasaki-ZX10-forks_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35592QQihZ008QQitemZ180166781733QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

In this ebay auction....the seller has them described as '05-'06 forks?? Where the forks untouched between those years? Or do you think he means ZX6R??I am looking for a new set of forks (mine ended up bent in a wreck) to send out to be set up for my ZX10 that is being converted to a track machine:badteeth: .....any ideas fellas?? Thanks

·
Registered
656 Posts
Ask the seller that question. Maybe he made a mistake. Better to ask before you buy on E-bay. Or you could look up the part #'s and see if they match.:dontknow:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Question: would 05 10r forks work on a 06 10r?

Someone should really make a list of all the interchangable parts between the different gens. after experimenting i know for a fact that you can make an 06-07 tank fit the 04-05 with minor mods. the 05-04 will fir the 2nd gen with zero mods. not sure about the forks tho! I know 3rd gen clip ons fit the 1st gen but needs manual adjusting as there is no locking in tabs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts