Gen 1: 2004-2005 FS 2004 ZX10R very nice, many extras. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 05-23-2012, 08:44 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
FS 2004 ZX10R very nice, many extras.

Here is a link to my craigslist add. Working on my phone so no time for new add. The bike has 20k miles on it and has been meticulously maintained!
http://fargo.craigslist.org/mcy/3026476621.html

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 Old 05-23-2012, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
pictures, let me know if you have any questions or offers, PM me

For sale, very nice 2004 kawasaki zx10r. This motorcycle is powerful, handles amazing and looks good. This bike is not for a novice rider and I wouldn't sell it to one. Asking $5400/best offer. You could not build this bike for this price. $5400/ or best offer!! Following list of mods.
-full micron ti modified exhaust (nice sound)
-custom mapped power commander
-k&n air filter
-ohlins front fork internals
-galfer stainless brake hoses.
-scotts steering damper
-new michelin pilot power tires last year midseason
-brand new clutch and cable this spring
-fan switch
-fully adjustable suspension, can be lowered 3 inches, 1.5, or stock
-gear indicator w/tre
-speedup healer w/-1 +3 sprockets
-chain and sprockets new last year.
-hid high beam headlight
-aftermarket windscreen
-new rear brakes this spring
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0511002315.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	161764   Click image for larger version

Name:	0723080025.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	161765   Click image for larger version

Name:	0511002307.jpg
Views:	799
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	161766   Click image for larger version

Name:	0511002304a.jpg
Views:	586
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	161767  

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

Last edited by JUPJON; 05-23-2012 at 09:05 PM.
JUPJON is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old 05-23-2012, 09:01 PM
WSB Rider
 
stage5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 678
Posting Frequency
 
Put the price here on the post.
stage5 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 9 Old 05-23-2012, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Quote:
Originally Posted by stage5 View Post
Put the price here on the post.
Done! Asking $5400/obo. Thanks guys. pictures are from last year on my computer, have newer ones on my phone. looks the same, has stainless rear brake line on it now. new rear pads. New clutch last month, steels and fibers!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #5 of 9 Old 05-24-2012, 09:30 PM
GP Star
 
STEALTH-FIGHTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 4,167
Posting Frequency
      
Very nice Gen1 man.
Wish I was still in the market for a track project.

Good luck with the sale!
STEALTH-FIGHTER is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old 06-18-2012, 12:32 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Buy this!,

Price reduced $5200!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old 06-18-2012, 12:42 AM
WSB Rider
 
PigMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 945
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
  
Very Nice looking Bike,, Good luck with the Sale..
PigMan is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old 06-18-2012, 10:57 AM
GP Rider
 
ke2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,931
Posting Frequency
 
What's the mileage??
ke2012 is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old 06-18-2012, 10:59 AM
GP Rider
 
ke2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,931
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ke2012 View Post
What's the mileage??
Sorry just saw 20k.
ke2012 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2004 ZX10R with extras Bradlee_T Bikes 4 Sale 6 03-15-2009 12:44 PM
FS: 2004 zx10r w/ extras timeleft Bikes 4 Sale 11 12-02-2008 03:54 PM
For Sale: Mint Low mileage '05 Titanium 10R with a lot of NICE mods/extras Ninjaman12R Parts, Gear and Accessories 32 09-26-2007 07:28 PM
2004 zx10r race bike, fully prepped with lots of extras Samps Parts, Gear and Accessories 8 07-22-2006 11:15 PM
2004 ZX10R for sale with extras wstaab Parts, Gear and Accessories 16 10-18-2005 09:52 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome