Gen 1: 2004-2005 f/s mint 04 zx10r blazing pearl orange - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 Old 03-01-2016, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

f/s mint 04 zx10r blazing pearl orange

been lusting after a gen 4 for a while now, I hate to do it but, it is time to let "Julius" go to a new owner. those who know me, know how clean this bike is, and how I take care of my stuff. here is the list of tasteful mods...

04 zx10r blazing pearl orange
no crashes, no stories, clean, clear Michigan title
a few small knicks, from normal riding (NOTHING MAJOR)

8560 original miles
Has the generator update
valves have been adjusted
tb's sync'd
akrapovic slip on carbon can (hard to find hex can)
puig exhaust brkt (eliminates rear pegs)
520 conversion 17-43 gearing, speedo healer, and gear indicator
powdercoated wheels, and bar ends, to match orange
new pilot power 2 ct's
powdercoated foot controls black
tank grip (tech spec) tank protector (pro grip)
brakes updated,
stainless lines, (orange lines, black fittings) spiegler front and rear
master from 05-06 zx6r (bronze in color to match existing bar hardware)
no cut frame sliders
blacked out oem stock windscreen
gpr damper (orange)
factory rear seat cowl (orange) have stock rear seat as well
custom zx10r lower fairing decals
euro flush mount front signals (clear)
integrated signal rear tail lamp
newer zx6r (09-12) mirrors, have longer posts, easier to see, use
brighter oem replacement bulbs in headlamps Sylvania silver star
rear fender eliminator
woodcraft rear spools
battery tender
newer battery
have all stock components as well

asking 5600.00 or best offer, would prefer not to ship, could meet reasonable distance from central lower Michigan. really hate to see him go but, I really want a gen 4. no disappointments... clean as you will ever find.

Ski
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014 easter gap trip 056.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	886.9 KB
ID:	360457   Click image for larger version

Name:	009.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	360465   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014 easter gap trip 049.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	828.6 KB
ID:	360473  
MrMoto73 likes this.

May we all, get to have a chance to ride the fast one, walk away wiser when we crash one, keep hopin that the best one is the last one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 Old 03-01-2016, 10:04 PM
Kawasaki Whisperer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to MrMoto73
Damn...that is the most beautiful pearl blazing orange Gen1 I have ever seen. I don't know how you can let that one go. I cannot even fathom letting my magma red Gen1 go. I'll just have her and another bike. Good luck with your sale. I hope it goes to a great home. If I was not selling my silver Gen1 I would seriously be considering your bike....but I do not need two and I have a Trans Am I need to rebuild. So.... *sigh*

I DON"T HAZ ANY SNYDER PROBLEMS
post #3 of 39 Old 03-07-2016, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

TTT, Ski

May we all, get to have a chance to ride the fast one, walk away wiser when we crash one, keep hopin that the best one is the last one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 39 Old 03-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

That is a beautiful bike....I always here from members on this site that Say Gen 1 bikes look outdated like compared to their Gen 3 or Gen 4 bikes but I am telling you the public and even many Motorcyclist would still ask you what year that bike is because it's still sexy and looks fast STANDING STILL AND IS FAST MOVING TOO.

bloo
mr_honez and MrMoto73 like this.

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #5 of 39 Old 03-08-2016, 03:22 PM
Kawasaki Whisperer

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
That is a beautiful bike....I always here from members on this site that Say Gen 1 bikes look outdated like compared to their Gen 3 or Gen 4 bikes but I am telling you the public and even many Motorcyclist would still ask you what year that bike is because it's still sexy and looks fast STANDING STILL AND IS FAST MOVING TOO.

bloo

If I don't ever sell my silver gen1, I am making her pearl blazing orange and keeping it. Such a stunning color.

Gen1 does look a bit dated to some next to the newer gen bikes if you line them all up. That's just progression of the line. Regardless she is a bad ass fire breathing demon. The original widow maker.
bluedevil likes this.

post #6 of 39 Old 03-08-2016, 04:54 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post

bloo

TRUTH!!

Free
bluedevil likes this.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #7 of 39 Old 03-08-2016, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Thanks for the kind words, the bike is truly mint, I know ALOT of adds say they are nice, clean, pristine, immaculate ect... this one does show, like new.

at local rides, bike nights, lots of people are stunned when I tell them it is over 10 years old. most people that don't follow bikes swear it is a BRAND NEW MODEL. LOL! hope I can find a good home for him. someone has to know someone that REALLY wants, and needs this bike. :D Ski

post #8 of 39 Old 03-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Kawasaki Whisperer

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooboy View Post
Thanks for the kind words, the bike is truly mint, I know ALOT of adds say they are nice, clean, pristine, immaculate ect... this one does show, like new.

at local rides, bike nights, lots of people are stunned when I tell them it is over 10 years old. most people that don't follow bikes swear it is a BRAND NEW MODEL. LOL! hope I can find a good home for him. someone has to know someone that REALLY wants, and needs this bike. :D Ski
I get the same responses for the two I have. More so for the magma red one. She has almost 30k on her and looks tip top...except where some asshole thieves f*ucked up the upper triple clamp. My silver one is waaaay clean with 13k. She doesn't get as much attention even though she is pristine. I think it's the color...I myself really don't like the silver ones.

Definately do not give that bike away. You'll get all kinds on bs lowball offers for it. It is worth every penny of what you are asking if not more. If I was loaded I'd be on my way over buying that beauty from you and then I'd have three. Then I'd try to buy that pretty blue one from Gunner. I LOVE Gen1's!

post #9 of 39 Old 03-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooboy View Post
at local rides, bike nights, lots of people are stunned when I tell them it is over 10 years old. most people that don't follow bikes swear it is a BRAND NEW MODEL. LOL! :D Ski
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoto73 View Post
I get the same responses for the two I have. More so for the magma red one. She has almost 30k on her and looks tip top...except where some asshole thieves f*ucked up the upper triple clamp. My silver one is waaaay clean with 13k. She doesn't get as much attention even though she is pristine. I think it's the color...I myself really don't like the silver ones.

Definately do not give that bike away. You'll get all kinds on bs lowball offers for it. It is worth every penny of what you are asking if not more. If I was loaded I'd be on my way over buying that beauty from you and then I'd have three. Then I'd try to buy that pretty blue one from Gunner. I LOVE Gen1's!
Yes that is what I was trying to say in my last post a Good Looking Gen 1 bike is defying the TEST OF TIME it can fool many people what year it is I went through the same thing for years on a few Gen 1s my Bloo bike and my Green 1st Gen I use to have, only some motorcyclist that know it's aged..... and believe we had a thread here last year when a member gave a story of a busa guy talking down to a member at a gas station calling his bike "outdated" and when they got on the road Member Spanked his Busa...so looks and Spanking ability in 2015 to boot 10yrs later Got to Love IT!!! ....1st Gens

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #10 of 39 Old 03-10-2016, 11:31 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Where in MI is it located? I'm looking for another ZX10 and I'm in WI.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in