anyone lookin for a 110% STOCK 05 10r? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 06-29-2008, 12:10 PM Thread Starter
GP Star
 
05ZixxR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: providence RI
Posts: 2,049
Posting Frequency
Images: 2
  
Send a message via AIM to 05ZixxR
anyone lookin for a 110% STOCK 05 10r?

found this on craigslist today if anyone in the northeast is interested....

http://providence.craigslist.org/mcy/734519947.html

full ahead hard and fast....
05ZixxR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 Old 07-03-2008, 01:02 AM
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
Posting Frequency
 
think i have my 06 gixxer sold, guy coming to look at it friday and sounds interested. what it you bottom dollar and how much to have it shipped to missouri?
pec2903 is offline  
post #3 of 4 Old 07-03-2008, 01:08 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Quote:
Originally Posted by pec2903 View Post
think i have my 06 gixxer sold, guy coming to look at it friday and sounds interested. what it you bottom dollar and how much to have it shipped to missouri?
uuummm.......hello......ummmm, I think you'll have to call the guy from craigslist:iamwithst

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 4 Old 07-03-2008, 02:22 AM
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
Posting Frequency
 
oops sorry man, i thought this was a different bike for sale not interested in this one.
pec2903 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
lookin for ti fairings nyrep1 Wanted: Buy or Trade 0 04-23-2008 09:03 PM
Lookin For walkthisway21 Wanted: Buy or Trade 2 01-22-2008 11:44 AM
lookin for a cage dc5rn Vendors deals 0 07-09-2007 07:35 AM
Lookin For Exhaust DANGER10R Vendors deals 12 05-03-2006 02:54 PM
lookin good maze Pictures and Videos 10 01-10-2005 09:15 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome