Updated with links to some of the parts so you can check them out.
WHOLE PACKAGE $10,800 = FULLY BUILT RACE BIKE + STREET + SPARES
Selling off spares
2013 ZX10R Race Bike built by Jeremy Toye of Lee's Cycle
Makes ~190 hp & 85 ftlb
- Kit harness
- Kit ECU
- Custom mapping by Jeremy Toye of Lee's Cycle (for U4 & pump gas)
- Also has a pit speed limiter as part of the mapping
- Sick traction control program installed
- JRi shock with one extra spring - Sport & Road Racing | JRi Shocks
- GP cartridges with extra springs - KFG Racing Your Full Service Performance Factory! Motorcycle race and street service in Auburn, Washington, Seattle, Tacoma, Kent, Bellevue, Covington
- Rear link (made by Jeremy)
- Ohlins steering damper
- Graves progressive throttle tube (quick turn, only better)
Graves Motorsports R1 R6 Progressive Throttle Tube
- HM quick shifter (hella expensive Euro part bcuz the Kawi gearbox is too clunky for the normal Power commander/Bazzaz/etc QS to work reliably; per Jeremy when I asked why I needed a $300 quick shifter. It works hella good though
HM Quickshifter ? Product Categories ? HM Quickshifters
- Super trick swing arm mods - I'll give details to serious buyers - but this mod that Jeremy did is what makes this ZX10 standout. Jeremy spent years developing the ZX (you can find his articles in RRW detailing the experiments). This mod helps the chassis handle profoundly better than a stock swing arm.
- Sharkskinz body work with prof paint job
- Extra upper and tail section
- Extra windscreen
- Enforced case covers
- Graves clip ons - Graves Motorsports 50mm Clip-on Motorcycle Handlebars
- Full Graves Ti exhaust - Street Bike Parts`Sportbike Exhausts`Yamaha R1`R6 Parts`Suzuki GSXR Parts`Honda CBR Parts`Motorcycle Race Parts`Yamaha Racing` Dynojet Power Commander`
- Vortex rear sets
- 520 chain with Vortex sprockets
- Steel braided brake lines in front (not rear)
- Fancy, expensive brake pads that are hella good (but I can't recall the brand right now lol)
I still have ALL
the street equipment
- literally EVERYTHING except the stock steering damper. From the license plate mudflap to the exhaust to the stock wiring harness.
No longer street registered; currently on PNO (Planned Non-OP)
- Purchased new Oct 2012
- Has a little over 2k miles on it
- Been down twice - minimal damage (cosmetic).
- All four rims are straight and undamaged.
- Measured by Lenny Albin - frame is straight and good condition.
- Well maintained - oil changes every race weekend.
- Calipers cleaned every few weekends.
- New clutch installed in January 2015
- Lots of notes in my notebook that details maintenance history, modifications and set up details for various tracks.
I'll upload pics as requested.
Meanwhile - check out this thread for lots of photos & stories of racing adventure.
Asking $12.5k for ALL of it.
Delivery within SoCal can be arranged; anything else will be discussed.
Located in the Carson/Torrance area (just west of Long Beach)
Send me a PM for questions/inquiries. If it goes further; I'll give you my number for further discussion.
Or email - kkubran at gmail
If you're interested; I can share all my notes on this bike - set up, etc.
Sorry guys, no parting out until the whole package has been listed for a while. If it doesn't sell after a while, then I'll part it out.
By selling the whole package; you, the lucky buyer, could sell off all the spares & street stuff you want to recoup at a minimum $1-$2k! The wheels and street equipment alone is worth a couple grand. The street body work was used when I broke in the engine on the race track. It is literally
in perfect condition. I removed several pieces prior to breaking in the engine; and many have only the 1 mile from the dealer ride.
I taped up leading edges to prevent any chips from following others around the track.
You can buy a FULLY PREPPED race bike; built by a guy who's done development work for the last 4 years on a ZX-10R, has won numerous races on it; for a little less than the price of a brand new street bike AND you have approx $2k worth of items you could sell off.
A few details about the man who built this bike:
Jeremy Toye Wins Pikes Peak by being the only bike under 10 min; and wins the Rookie award since it was his first time doing the race.