Gen 4: 2011-2015 2012 ZX-10R bay area ca - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-08-2016, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

2012 ZX-10R bay area ca

It's with a heavy heart that I write this, but it's time to part my 2012 ZX10R. I don't ride on the street anymore, and this bike is simply too much for me to justify as a track only toy.

A little info about the bike:

-11k miles, 5 track days, never down.

-Purchased new 1/13, 500m maintenance done at Kawasaki of Santa Barbara, all maintenance since done by myself including synthetic oil every 3k. Strictly followed the factory schedule.

-title in hand, currently registered in PNO.

-2012 black midfairings replaced with 2011 green pieces, but the blacks are included if you prefer that color scheme

-aftermarket goodies: ohlins mechatronics rear shock (or the stocker if you wanna save some cash)greggs custom turn signals, puig z screen,crg left lane splitter bar end mirror, graves fender eliminator, woodcraft sliders and spools, -1+2 vortex sprockets, archers custom ecu flash, lightweight battery, stomp grips, rifleman throttle insert and a set of Q3s I installed last year, I put approx.1500 miles and a couple track days on them ( at my pace, they sadly have plenty of life left haha).

The bike was my daily driver from 2013 until last October when i bought my STI. Its in great shape, but as with most DDs, its not a show bike and there are small nicks here and there. It looks like a bike that was ridden and enjoyed! It will come with the stock slip on, CRG mirror and passenger pegs, none of which are installed/ pictured for ease of storage in my loft.

Price:$8750 w/ Ohlins shock or $7750 w/ the stock shock.

Bike is located in Oakland CA.

Cash preferred, but hey its the Bay and if you wanna be fancy, I can take PayPal or a SQUARE payment but you need to cover the fees. I doubt it needs to be said, but ZERO test rides without cash in hand and a valid M1.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if I left something vital out.

-2012 ZX10R-
-Ohlins TTX EC Shock -Archer's ECU Flash -Dunlop Q3's - Vortex -1/+2 - Rifleman 1/5th Throttle Mod - KLEEN AIR Mod - Woodcraft Sliders/Spools - PUIG Z-Screen - StompGrips

Last edited by GILBY; 06-08-2016 at 01:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-22-2016, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

No interest? Make me an offer, guys! Ready to buy into a track only bike, but the girl will kill me if I keep 2 bikes in the living room! Lets get it sold!

-2012 ZX10R-
-Ohlins TTX EC Shock -Archer's ECU Flash -Dunlop Q3's - Vortex -1/+2 - Rifleman 1/5th Throttle Mod - KLEEN AIR Mod - Woodcraft Sliders/Spools - PUIG Z-Screen - StompGrips
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in