BANNED

Posting Frequency

WOW! Where is the popcorn?
post #3 of 38 Old 10-02-2010, 07:10 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRydaz View Post
An posting ones personal info w/o there consent if a FELONY SOOO....
bout that, but nevertheless, not sure how far that would go in a court.

a decent price, good luck

-Josh

Just a Playa In Management Position
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 Old 10-02-2010, 08:22 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to flapjak
Fuck you ya prick... you didn't send me back shit and you just changed a few numbers around on the vin # but the letters are exactly the same and you just changed a few numbers mine were: JKAZXCE188A0xxxxx Who gives a flying fuck that you've been through the police academy.. you obviously didn't make it! Whaddya think that gives you credibility? You NEVER said you have the exact same year and same color as mine and I found it very peculiar that you needed a copy of mine, front and back along with lien release. Go ahead with your bad ass self. I'm going on MO. Cl right now and posting this! There's no fuckin' way in the world you would seriously be interested in the same exact model and year unless you were up to something... So fuck off ya cop wannabe! Why the fuck would anybody want the same year, same model, same color, same mileage bike and all the paperwork if they already had one? Don't fuck with me, Mr. "Home Security" My whole fuckin' family is in the business... and the guy I sold the bike to (with holding the name because he is a member here) would seriously fuck you up!

Here's yours:

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |___
|------Flapjak's Ride------- | ||'|";>
|_..._...____________| ||_|_|...,]
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)******(@)

My Facebook

Last edited by flapjak; 10-02-2010 at 08:35 PM.
post #5 of 38 Old 10-02-2010, 09:19 PM
All show and all go 10r

Posting Frequency

What happened to the bike there's a dent in the frame.

post #6 of 38 Old 10-02-2010, 11:01 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to flapjak
OK..Still doesn't make sense that you wanted to purchase the same exact bike when you already had one and wanted all my paper work... If I was to purchase a bike, it would at least be a different model or a different year than the one I've got.... After all what the fuck sense does that make for someone who claims to be "home security" That's it....the end...I've said what I've had to say and wouldn't of even brought this up if it wasn't brought to my attention by the tons of PM's I've recieved from here the minute you posted it... you deal with the new owner....Im out.... I really don't give a flying fuck what the hell you do... just lookin' out for my zx10r members as I've been a member for quite a whle and they've all got question marks about what went down.... YOU ALREADY HAD THE SAME EXACT BIKE AS MINE AND WERE PLANNING ON SELLNG IT AND BUYING MINE? Me thinks something smells fishy in Denmark. BUT, ALAS...Why actually do I give a shit.... my transaction is done.... you're on your own.... . I've raised a ton of eyebrows and have had multiple members directing me to your cl ad so I'm not the only one with suspicions... Im ending it as it aint' got nothing to do with me anymore...You just gotta deal with all the "nay-sayers" with lots of questions... good luck with the sale but being as this was sent to me from multiple members, You've got to come up with an air tight explanation on why you had me send all the necessary paper work when it all points out that you had absolutely no intensions whatsoever in even purchasing my item! Kinda puts a damper on the sale, don't it?

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |___
|------Flapjak's Ride------- | ||'|";>
|_..._...____________| ||_|_|...,]
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)******(@)

My Facebook

Last edited by flapjak; 10-03-2010 at 06:41 AM.
post #7 of 38 Old 10-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

I have no idea whats going, but its entertaining. Flapjak is pissed

However, i do know that there is at least two other 08 zx10r's in a lot better shape selling for less or about the same money on this forum. You would be better off keeping that bike compared to what your going to loose in this financial climate. Did you use it as a stunter? +4 is a lot

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
post #8 of 38 Old 10-03-2010, 02:13 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRydaz View Post
Umm first off you dont know me from adam, so dont pipe off on me like your my dad. I told you I have a 2008 zx10 an I told you my buddy RJ wants one just like mine. I no longer have your paperwork I sent it back days after I got it like you asked me to. Do not take me for some chump. I have been through the police academy and testing with the homeland security department on the 14th of this month. So the last thing I will ever do is pull a stunt like half of the DANs in the world do an ruin my chances for anything. So dont jump on my thread an try to be all that when you have nothing to to back up ANY of your accusations....

You have my phone number if ya wanna be an ass, grow a pair an call.. Otherwise step back off my dick

An posting ones personal info w/o there consent if a FELONY SOOO....
You are a total idiot and appear to be too stupid to join any police department let alone DHS.
post #9 of 38 Old 10-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Ya I got lost with the third post...was there a post removed before that or something?
post #10 of 38 Old 10-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

No man it's ok. Just thought I was going crazy or something. It appears that he is accusing you of fraud or something maybe.....??? He thinks you pretended to be interested in his bike in order to get copies of titles, registration, or other paperwork or something? I don't know. Better clear it up because I doubt anybody will pick your bike up after reading this thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in