2007 ZX-10R green F/S - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 07-05-2012, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
Gen2 Ripper

Posting Frequency

2007 ZX-10R green F/S

My back just can't take it anymore and another surgery is happening over winter. So selling bike now while riding season is on. I am located in Northern delaware. Very close to PA(30 minutes to Philly up 95). Blatimore MD is about 1.5 hrs away. Jersey is also only less than an hour.

I added videos that can be viewed on the second page so check them out after you read all the questions/responses.

Title in hand! I am original owner. 12,706 miles . Bike has never ever been down in any way. Very well cared for by an anal owner.
Bike DOES NOT BURN OR LEAK any kind of oil. Fork seals DO NOT LEAK. NO weird noises of any kind! READY TO RIDE AND ENJOY!!
This is a STREET bike with some go fast parts. But very, very trouble free setup.

Modifications are as follows-(I will not part out, new owner can sell what he doesn't want)
Never in rain and never washed with a hose. Only hand detailed with Meguiars quick detailer, micro fiber towels, and bug/tar remover for really dirty spots like under tail section. I do wax all painted surfaces and it shows. Paint, the green and frame's metal flake POP in the sunlight. Even the rims get waxed so brake dust won't stick. I'm anal!!

The mods are....
16T Driven front sprocket, 45T rear SuperSprox Stealth sprocket and DID ZVMX gold chain=800 miles on setup.

2010 10R front calipers, Russel steel brake lines(F/R), Vesrah RJL pads, EBC XC front light weight rotors=800 miles

Ballistic EVO2 light weight battery(weighs 1.5lbs)+balance charger=5 months old

Healtech speedo healer V4
Healtech GiPro gear indicator(red display)

PowerCommander3 USB w/all discs and instructions+9v connector= Map is custom dyno tuned

DynoJet multi function hub+ disc and all instructions
DJ clip on mounted map selector switch

Piper Cross Race air filter(just cleaned/re oiled)

Secondary throttle plates removed

Competition Werkes GP pipe.

Delkevic cat eliminator mid pipe(I have the stock catted mid pipe if you want it quieter)

CarbonFiber ram air duct covers next to tank.

ZeroGravity light smoke CORSA windscreen(I have stock screen in decent shape)

Frame plugs to hide factory holes.

A&R Low Beam HID kit 6k, High Beam bulb is a 6k standard(light blue) Has Relay wiring harness so functions perfectly(option I paid more for)

LED front running lights(match HID color perfectly=6k)

Sato gold Rearsets

Pazzo gold shorty clutch/brake levers

Billet brushed aluminum adjustable kick stand(can be used if returned to stock height too)-very light

Ohlins steering damper rebuilt to Race Spec by Lako Performance Group= TRUE race spec internals

TWM carbon fiber quick release gas cap(threadless)(comes with stock keyed gas cap in case buyer wants keyed cap)

Kawasaki solo seat cowl(no passenger seat or pegs anymore)

1/5th quick turn throttle insert

Fresh spark plugs last week(just changed after over 12k miles and look great/still have in box)

Now, this next stuff someone can leave on and enjoy like me or remove and sell to make some money back if they aren't into it. Everything I am going to list comes right off and I know is not for everyone...completely reversible.

Myrtle West swing arm bolt on extensions. Bike sits at 62.5" wb.
MPS Spider dry 30 shot nitrous kit(sneaky Pete kit) with 10 oz bottle hidden in tail section. Along with NOS mini 2-stage progressive controller. Fully tuned and multi hub stores the secondary map via bar mounted map switch. Tuned VERY conservatively. Stock plugs I just removed after over 12k miles shows this.

Orient Express tether kill switch with rocker switch(not using switch so great for the fan mod if you want the fan switch mod, there's the switch. Tether is hooked up)

Bike runs perfectly. NOS map is a richer tune by a great tuner=Greg from HyperBike out of Baltimore,MD did the kit and tune.

You don't have to use the system and easily comes out and same for the extensions. So if somebody wants to knee drag its literally a 3 hour job to go back to road race style.

Bike is lowered 1.5" F/R and I have the stock dog bones to raise it back up.
All that stuff is easily reversible. When you look at bike you can not tell it has a NOS kit hidden and that is what I wanted so I could surprise the newer, bigger, and faster bikes.

F/R tires are Shinko Stealth 003 U-soft tires and are at the wear bars. Tires are only thing bike would need soon but not immediately. This bike eats tires and I chose sticky, safe tires over longevity.

I also have pig spotter LED mirrors on bike wired to turn signals.
But I have stock mirrors, stock clutch/brake levers and stock rear fender as I do have an undertail fender eliminator too w/LED lights(white lights). I also have the stock heavy battery sitting on a tender too which is perfectly fine and holds a charge.

Bike is ready to ride with no surprises, no hack job on anything, anywhere. I replaced the original stator at exactly 10k miles, it burned up on me which is common on these bikes. This new one is perfect as I looked at it 3 weeks ago before a long trip.
There is honestly NOTHING on this bike that is not legit and solid.
Can ride it home 500 miles easily if needed. Or more.

All the green bodywork is like new and original with NO dents or scratches. I removed the "Ninja" and "zx10R" stickers day I bought the bike. Only scratches are on very bottom of belly fairing because of my driveway getting in/out. can't be seen unless up on stands.
I will include the F/R stands and bike has rear spools on it.

Looking for $5500.
I will not part out or remove any parts. I'm not gonna change stuff in a hurry. New owner can remove whatever he doesn't want and make some cash back but that's up to him.

Here are CURRENT pictures as it rides today.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-07_11-57-54_546.jpg
Views:	601
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	163237   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-19_12-26-05_960.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	163238   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-14_13-44-35_416.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	163239   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-19_15-36-54_701.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	163240   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-21_11-25-05_536.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	163241  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0221.jpg
Views:	639
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	163242  

07-ZX10R-SOLD
, 1/5th insert, -1/+5,comp werkes decatted,PC3+multi-hub,piperX,30 dry shot,2custom maps,Ballistic EVO2,Pazzo shorties,SATO rearsets,HealTech,ZG Corsa,EBC XC Gen3 rotors,Vesrah pads, SS lines, Gen3 calipers, etc and stretched 8" so it won't flip
05-ZRX1200R-sold
04-KX500-sold
1975 RD350-garage queen

Last edited by neverendingmods; 07-07-2012 at 03:09 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 07-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

Damn man sorry to hear. GLWS and good luck with your surgery.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
post #3 of 25 Old 07-05-2012, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Gen2 Ripper

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmagma10 View Post
Damn man sorry to hear. GLWS and good luck with your surgery.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Thanks man. Been toughing it out but can't anymore. I really had to decide whether to keep taking pain meds and deal with it to be able to ride. Or stop riding, have the surgery and not take pain meds anymore. Well, my recent MRI showed I am doing more and more damage(crushed discs=all black MRI image) and if I keep it up I may loose more than just the ability to ride a bike. Doctor pretty much scared the shit out of me telling me how much worse I am making it by doing what I am doing and putting off the surgery. Been having my arm go numb riding and right leg spasm on me REALLY bad to point I have to pull over and hop off bike in traffic.

SO, Here's a great running bike that is fast, safe, and has the potential to be whatever somebody wants it to be. Knee drag or street/strip occassionally.

I ride the bike in the twisties as it sits and it still leans/turns well. Knee draggers would want to raise it up and take off extensions and I have ALL the parts to do so easily.

It really is a GREAT running bike. And immaculate in appearance.

07-ZX10R-SOLD
, 1/5th insert, -1/+5,comp werkes decatted,PC3+multi-hub,piperX,30 dry shot,2custom maps,Ballistic EVO2,Pazzo shorties,SATO rearsets,HealTech,ZG Corsa,EBC XC Gen3 rotors,Vesrah pads, SS lines, Gen3 calipers, etc and stretched 8" so it won't flip
05-ZRX1200R-sold
04-KX500-sold
1975 RD350-garage queen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 Old 07-05-2012, 10:07 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Very clean bike man. I hate that you have to sell it. Good Luck with your back problems man. I have a cervical spinal fusion between my C6 and C7 vertebrae and luckily, I am still good to go.

DDM Tuning HID lights| Sportech Windscreen| ASV shorty levers| Driven D3 grips| Evotech 1/4 turn gas cap| LSL sliders| Woodcraft case covers| PCV with custom map| BMC race filter| secondaries removed| EK 525 red chain| Vortex rearsets| M4 Slayer exhaust| PSR chain adjusters| Speigler brake lines| custom front and rear seat| Pro bolt aluminum bolt kit| Hellrazor servo eliminator
post #5 of 25 Old 07-05-2012, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Gen2 Ripper

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee's Kawa55 View Post
Very clean bike man. I hate that you have to sell it. Good Luck with your back problems man. I have a cervical spinal fusion between my C6 and C7 vertebrae and luckily, I am still good to go.
Thanks. I rode it yesterday for just over an hour and am hurting pretty good today.

Somebody buy this bike and you will make out like a bandit.

It's prime riding season and this bike is READY TO RIDE!!

07-ZX10R-SOLD
05-ZRX1200R-sold
04-KX500-sold
1975 RD350-garage queen
post #6 of 25 Old 07-05-2012, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
Gen2 Ripper

Posting Frequency

I only use Mobil1 Racing 4T 10W 40 bike oil and change it every 1200 miles MAX, never go over 1200 miles before changing oil and filter. I recently switched to K&N oil filters 3 oil changes ago. Before that I only used genuine Kawasaki oil filters but the nut on the K&N filters makes changes so much easier.
Oil in bike now has 820 miles on it. Did the oil when I did the front brake setup, pads, and battery before spring time.

07-ZX10R-SOLD
05-ZRX1200R-sold
04-KX500-sold
1975 RD350-garage queen
post #7 of 25 Old 07-05-2012, 01:37 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Lotta bike for the $$. GLWS. Sorry bout the surgery. Just had a shoulder reconstructed a couple months ago and havent ridden all season.
post #8 of 25 Old 07-05-2012, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Gen2 Ripper

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capncalyx View Post
Lotta bike for the $$. GLWS. Sorry bout the surgery. Just had a shoulder reconstructed a couple months ago and havent ridden all season.
Thank you. I am a little flexible on price too so anybody that is a ways away its still a good deal for them.

This bike is READY TO RIDE. Make me an offer close to my asking price guys.

07-ZX10R-SOLD
05-ZRX1200R-sold
04-KX500-sold
1975 RD350-garage queen
post #9 of 25 Old 07-06-2012, 08:36 PM Thread Starter
Gen2 Ripper

Posting Frequency

Getting a couple nibbles....Great bike for a Great price.

07-ZX10R-SOLD
05-ZRX1200R-sold
04-KX500-sold
1975 RD350-garage queen
post #10 of 25 Old 07-06-2012, 10:38 PM
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Damn Eric sorry to hear abt this. U think possibly down the road after ur surgery ud be able to safely ride again? Id hope so buddy. this is off topic, but if at all possible could u send me ur street map? Id like to see what it will do in my bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
My bike is the fattest and slowest of all the G2s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in