I hate to do this, but I'm trying to be a good husband and help the wife.
Miles: 28K (commute, three track days, The Gap and everywhere else I could)
I've laid her down twice, both low sides, one, sand in a blind corner and the other was at the track, cosmetic damage only, absolutely no frame damage or bends. I did have to replace the tank and front brake reservoir. This was 2 years ago.
All maintenance is up to date and done by at the shop (not shade tree or a dealer).
She has always been garage kept, one owner/rider (adult). I do have the title in hand.
- PCIII - custom map
- Scorpio alarm - 2 way transmitter, pages if alarm is activated
- Gi-Pro gear indicator w/out ATRE
- Galfer steel brake lines frt and rear
- '08 zx-14r calipers and new pads
- Dunlop BTX-016 on now, lots of rubber left, usually has SuperCorsa 3's
- Rifleman's throttle insert
- Akro slip-ons (bought here) One tip is a little cracked, I backed into a
post...felt like crap after that one.
- Front/Rear sprockets and chain have 6K miles on them - front -1
- Seat cowling (rear seat and pegs come with it)
- True HID hi/low beams with digital ballasts, bought at A&R
- Pit Bull stand comes with it
- Yanagawa x-11 helmet, large, if it fits
- Bike covers (all weather or light, non-waterproof)
Hope you like her and plan on treating her well. Plenty fast, but aren't they all?
Puig DB, Galfer steel brake lines, Akro bolt ons, 16t, fender eliminator, Shogun no cut frame sliders, Kawasaki seat cowling, PCIII, Speedohealer, Rifleman's 1/5 insert, GIPro gear indicator, '08 zx-14 calipers
'06 Kawasaki z750s sold
'07 zx-10r sold