Track Day Rider
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Little Egg Harbor, N.J.
2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000- 6700 miles
I really hate to do this but I found a house I am truly interested in making my first home so I need to sell my bike. Blue and white k7 1000 with just 6700 miles. The bike is beautiful, meticulously maintained and cared for and it shows. I am a clean nut.... Everything. Within the last 3 weeks I have added the following upgrades:
- Yoshimura Carbon/Carbon R-77 Slip On
- Leo Vince Carbon Hanger
- Power Commander V w/ custom map by Tom Federici
- Pazzo Levers Black w/ blue adjuster
- Shogun Bar and Frame sliders (white)
- Renthal Full Diamond Soft Comp Grips
- Vortex Spools
- O.E.M. Front Pads
- Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen
- SKF Fork Seals / Maxima 7w
- New O Ring Chain
Oil has been changed every 2k miles religiously since new, last two done by me with Rotella T Syn and Suzuki filter. Tires are Bridgestone Hypersports with enough life to finish the season. Super clean bike, never been down, and clean title in hand. Any questions give me a call or text at 609-709-7656. Asking $7300 negotiable, thanks for looking.
The best 10 was the first 10 end of story
2005 Greeeen 10R
Last edited by SoJersey10R; 08-12-2014 at 05:12 PM.